PDA

View Full Version : Ipfw

ID ZAGFAN
11-15-2009, 03:22 PM
If anyone gets the Big Ten Network, IPFW is playing Wisconsin right now.
I get Big Ten Network through DISH, which we got for the Indiana game last year, and kept so we could watch potential opponents.
ID ZAGFAN

IPFW is down 22 to 10 with about 7 minutes left in the first half.

Score at the half: Wisconsin 39 IPFW 18

Score with about 11 minutes left in the game: Wisconsin 51 IPFW 23

BobZag
11-15-2009, 04:50 PM
IPFW looks like a fundamentally sound team, kinda slow and methodical. A decent mix of talent with decent size. But they look limited, or at least the Badgers are making them look quite limited. IPFW looks like they'd finish 6th or 7th in the WCC. Anyway, that's how I am seeing them.

ID ZAGFAN
11-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Wisconsin 75 IPFW 46

It wasn't that close! :lmao:

I didn't give it my full attention (it was pretty boring) but I don't think that Wisconsin played their best ball.

Isn't it possible we will face Wisconsin in Maui?

ID ZAGFAN

Reborn
11-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Isn't it possible we will face Wisconsin in Maui?ID ZAGFAN

Yep! If Wisconsin beats Arizona we'll play them if we beat Colorado.

SpartyOn
11-15-2009, 05:03 PM
IPFW looks like a fundamentally sound team, kinda slow and methodical. A decent mix of talent with decent size. But they look limited, or at least the Badgers are making them look quite limited. IPFW looks like they'd finish 6th or 7th in the WCC. Anyway, that's how I am seeing them.

Wisconsin will do that to their opponents. They don't send anyone to the offensive glass and use the entire shot clock when they have the ball. The Wisconsin/Michigan State game will be in the 50s or 60s.