PDA

View Full Version : OT: Happy Birthday Zag Addict

kyle dixon
11-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Happy Birthday Z Addict! Enjoy your day as well!

ZagAddict
11-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks KD... it's an honor to share a birthday with Reborn:D I look forward to my birthday each year because I know it means we are kicking off another GREAT Zag basketball season. Tomorrow will be a great day in the Kennel... hopefully Sacre (aka Bobby) will drop 50 pts and 30 rbs for my birthday.

Go Zags!

Frazzle
11-13-2009, 11:21 AM
Happy Birthday, Zag Addict! Wish I was around to help celebrate this weekend. I will place a call and see if I can't get big Rob to hit a homer for your bithday, buddy.:D

GO ZAGS!

Ziggy
11-13-2009, 02:07 PM
H P Y B D , Z A

ZagAddict
11-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the B-Day wishes guys. It's lining up to be a great birthday weekend. Kyle Dixon is heading over to the casa for ribs and Big Sky Trout Slayer this evening with the family... Frazzel we will drink your share of the beer, tomorrow is Gonzaga's opening game in the Kennel, and Sunday I'll be heading down to the Grande Ronde for steelhead fishing. Beer, Gonzaga basketball, and steelhead fishing... some weekends are better than others:D

Ziggy, do you have a steelheading report for the Methow River?

Go Zags!

primal23
11-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Happy B-Day ZA

gamagin
11-13-2009, 05:18 PM
many more . . .

ZagAddict
11-14-2009, 12:03 AM
It was a great birthday evening, and Gonzaga basketball was the major topic of discussion during the evening. My wife even cooked braised short ribs for dinner that she name "Ravio Ribs"... my wife is the best and probably the most loyal GU fan I know. So ribs, Molson Canadian, and Gonzaga basketball were all on tap this evening.

On an official note: I have picked Goodson as my MVZ (Most Valuable Zag for this year. It is official...let the season begin.

Go Zags!

Reborn
11-14-2009, 06:37 AM
Thanks KD... it's an honor to share a birthday with Reborn:D I look forward to my birthday each year because I know it means we are kicking off another GREAT Zag basketball season. Tomorrow will be a great day in the Kennel... hopefully Sacre (aka Bobby) will drop 50 pts and 30 rbs for my birthday.

I will look forward to sharing many more with you ZagAddict. It's a great time of year for a birthday I think. Happy Birthday to you. I've always wanted to have my birthday on the same day as someone else. Sharing it with you is really cool. Best wishes!

ZagAddict
11-14-2009, 07:20 AM
I will look forward to sharing many more with you ZagAddict. It's a great time of year for a birthday I think. Happy Birthday to you. I've always wanted to have my birthday on the same day as someone else. Sharing it with you is really cool. Best wishes!

Thanks Reborn... I look forward to many birthdays and Zag season beginnings with you too.