PDA

View Full Version : Bracketology, Nov 11

sweezag
11-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Zags as a 9 vs Xavier in OK City
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Reborn
11-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Thank God it's early in the year. I liked the last bracketology better, yet this new one says we went up. Playing Kansas in 2nd round doesn't look like up to me. A good goal for the Zags woud be to try to secure a #6 seed in Spokane and play the UW in the second round. Wow, I would love that.

NotoriousZ
11-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Someboby already "one starred" this thread? Well, I don't like the idea of being the 9 seed that has to play Xavier and then KANSAS, but I'm guessing the one-star bandit doesn't like all the preseason speculation. Come on, it's all we got until Saturday (and Tuesday!).

Nevtelen
11-11-2009, 09:20 AM
There are so few mid-majors with a real chance to do some damage in the tourney, one of my pet peeves is when they have to play each other in the early rounds. I'm glad this has no chance of being the real bracket.

jazzdelmar
11-11-2009, 03:04 PM
this is all junk bracketology until the zags get discovered (re-discovered?) in the early going. most "experts" have consigned the zags to second 20 status, not surprisingly with the personnel losses. i'm pretty sure that, besides katz and maybe franny, not many of them know very much about the newcomers and sacre 2.0. it will come.

NotoriousZ
11-11-2009, 03:46 PM
:agreed: After Maui, we're a 3 seed in the Spokane regional. :D Or at least something better than a 9 seed playing Kansas in round 2.

this is all junk bracketology until the zags get discovered (re-discovered?) in the early going. most "experts" have consigned the zags to second 20 status, not surprisingly with the personnel losses. i'm pretty sure that, besides katz and maybe franny, not many of them know very much about the newcomers and sacre 2.0. it will come.

LynetteG
11-11-2009, 07:20 PM
There are so few mid-majors with a real chance to do some damage in the tourney, one of my pet peeves is when they have to play each other in the early rounds. I'm glad this has no chance of being the real bracket.
I have the same beef, it's totally bogus, but you know that the committee will most certainly pit us against a non-BCS school in the 1st round, it's a given.