PDA

View Full Version : Mark Few Radio show

Tmac5360
11-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Today at 12 on KGA was the Mark Few radio show. Apologize if this has already been reported. It lasts an hour and I only caught the last 15 minutes. Very interesting words from Coach Few on Bol. When Hudson asked Few to talk about the newcomers Few left Bol out. When Hudson asked about Bol Few said the injuries were indeed holding him back but he needs to toughen up because the bus is passing buy. He said the other new guys are leaving him behind. Leave it to Coach Few to beat around the bush! Love him for that. Anyway they talked about the schedule and before I started listening interviewed Steven Grey.

Bob had talked about how he heard Bol was not tough enough in the scrimmage, well here it was from the source.

Every monday at noon on KGA.

gozagswoohoo
11-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Yowsos...you're right tho, he didn't beat around the bush.

Thanks for the recap...

MickMick
11-09-2009, 05:25 PM
It sounds like a challenge to me.

Is Bol up to it?

After Blake Stepp, coach Few knows what a player can endure. Blake will always be one of coach Few's favorites because of it.

Nevtelen
11-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Will Bol be the next Biggs McGee? Davis was another player who went through tons of crap to get to GU, then just faded away. I hope Bol doesn't end up in that same situation.