PDA

View Full Version : Michigan State, Hmm!

Zerogame
11-09-2009, 07:39 AM
From Goodman's blog this morning.

I just feel that Tom Izzo is going to have a difficult time trying to replace the leadership and defense of Travis Walton - and he doesn't have a guy on the frontline that causes some of the same matchup difficulties than Goran Suton did a year ago.

http://community.foxsports.com/goodmanonfox/blog/

Kiddwell
11-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Kiddwell has a Michigan State colleague who's already talking up this game. Oughta be a good'n! Really like Tom Izzo. (Yes, first things first: Mississipi Valley State, which is likely champing at the bit to rip into the Zags. Fortunately, we've a bunch of youngsters champing at the bit to rip into them.) :)

:]

Zerogame
11-09-2009, 08:09 AM
I believe Miss. Valley plays Ken Bone's WSU Friday night. Should be interesting to see how those two games play out over the weekend. Like you said, first things first. Hate not to show up against Miss. Valley because team is looking ahead.

BobZag
11-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Beat MVSU!

Go Zags!

007Zag
11-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Personally, I'm not expecting too much out of our guys against the Spartans. That's how I plan to stay sane and pleasantly/excitedly surprised for most of the season with such a young lineup. Still, judging from the reviews of the UT scrimmage, and watching the game against Alberta, I could see us having one of those days where everything goes right and we put ourselves in position to beat MSU.

First thing's first. Put MVSU in such a deep hole in the first half that the second half is just practice for East Lansing.

Go Zags! Beat M(V)SU!