PDA

View Full Version : woohoo's brother

ChampZag
11-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey guys I'm back, it's been a while, my bro has been keeping me updated on what he's been reading on here and I am so excited, I can't wait to watch this season. I would love to see some big upsets, especially bcuz I have a friend who has two brothers that are zags fans but he's a uconn fan, typical bs'r, no solid facts, just calls us weak, doesn't get to me, I just bet him 100 bucks cuz he said we wouldn't win 20 games this year, pff. I want to prove him deathly wrong. Also anyone have any facts I can throw in his face about how his huskies aren't as good as he thinks? I already reminded him of their near loss to us last year, which we had that game, by 2 pts, he says they would wax us, then I remind him 2 pts is hardly a waxing, he never has anything good to say. Anyways fellas, glad to be back, lookin forward to hearing some of your thoughts, holla!

gozagswoohoo
11-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Nice to have you posting again, and let me be the first to tell you, your brother woohoo is pretty much totally awesome. ;-)

And as far as your tool-bag friend goes, the problem with those guys is that you can never make a point to them that they'll accept. He will ALWAYS revert back to our 'weak conference', or one of the other token arguments tht guys always bring up against the zags.

Just bet him the $100, and let the zags do the talkin for you.

BobZag
11-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Is it true what woohoo says about you? You know, that affliction?

wiszag
11-08-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm pretty sure Woohoo just went "Sybil"on us.

Bocco
11-08-2009, 07:32 PM

In a word .... yes

primal23
11-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Hey woohoo, my daughter just turned one last month, and was thinking about your baby was born a little earlier IIRC, hows everything going? Hopefully all is well :)

isongd
11-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Ive got a 20 win bet with my roommate too. Hes a hater, always just saying weak with no basis. He won't let me hear the end of it because I said, "Don't sleep on Portland this year" Cant wait to prove him wrong, take his money, and watch the Zags do work in March.

gozagswoohoo
11-09-2009, 05:39 AM

What does 'affliction' mean? I may be wrong...but I think that's what my doctor prescribed some cream for a few weeks ago.

gozagswoohoo
11-09-2009, 05:40 AM
Hey woohoo, my daughter just turned one last month, and was thinking about your baby was born a little earlier IIRC, hows everything going? Hopefully all is well :)

Hey primal! Kaleb is doing great, turned 1 on October 14th. It was fun, we had a Backyardigans themed birthday party. Kaleb started walking about a week before his birthday...he is ALL OVER THE PLACE NOW. LOL

How is everything with your daughter? Sleeping good?

Nevtelen
11-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Ive got a 20 win bet with my roommate too. Hes a hater, always just saying weak with no basis. He won't let me hear the end of it because I said, "Don't sleep on Portland this year" Cant wait to prove him wrong, take his money, and watch the Zags do work in March.

I remember 2 years ago I was talking with a UW fan I'd met through friends and he was totally dismissive of any WCC squad. He sort of smiled and rolled his eyes. This was Mills' first season at SMC and we had our discussion the night SMC thumped Oregon. He laughed at my assertion that SMC would win as it was happening (we weren't near a tv).

Heh. He wasn't laughing after that. Or after UW's loss to Portland last season, either.

kitzbuel
11-09-2009, 09:45 AM
I remember 2 years ago I was talking with a UW fan I'd met through friends and he was totally dismissive of any WCC squad. He sort of smiled and rolled his eyes. This was Mills' first season at SMC and we had our discussion the night SMC thumped Oregon. He laughed at my assertion that SMC would win as it was happening (we weren't near a tv).

Heh. He wasn't laughing after that. Or after UW's loss to Portland last season, either.
You have to remember that those losses really don't count. UW and Oregon were both having off nights during those games. If those games were played on any other night, UW or Oregon would clearly have won so you need to use those nights as your measure, not the actual game outcome.

Also, because SMC or Portland did not immediately play and beat Louisville, Texas, Kentucky, UNC, Kansas and Michigan State on consecutive nights their wins are also questionable since these are the only teams in the nation that are of UW's or Oregon's caliber. If a WCC team cannot immediately go out and beat these teams on the road every time, then their wins over UW and Oregon are by default tainted and probably should not count. The WCC team needs to come back after stringing together 12 straight wins over top 5 teams since that is what BCS teams have to do in conference all the time.

outrunu
11-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Good job Kitz....I knew "tainted" would be in there somewhere.:lmao:

primal23
11-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Gaia is doing quite well, walking and talking up a storm, keeping the wife and I quite busy. Luckily she has become best of friends with our dog as well, makes our lives easier lol.