PDA

View Full Version : OT: I am BEGGING you, please help me find one...

gozagswoohoo
11-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Zag-4-Life bracelet. PLEASE.

ABout 2 years ago, my wife and I were wrestling *ahem*, and my first bracelet broke. I forgot who found me a replacement (Proudzagmom? Sorry! I forgot...I know it was a mom, and I know she was pretty much the most amazing person ever to get me the replacement!!)...well...last night...I was raking stupid leaves, and THAT one broke.

I know it may seem like something very small, a little ole bracelet...but I have been wearing one for probably 4-5 years. I got MARRIED wearing the bracelet, I was wearing it when my son was born and the first time I held him, I never for any reason ever took it off. Honestly, not having one on my wrist right now kinda makes me sick to my stomach!! I feel naked.

I HAVE to find another one. If you happen to have one, or have MORE THAN ONE!!! I will gladly buy them from you.

I just put an ad on the Spokane section of Craigslist too...thanks...

:(

With sincerity, desperation, and persperation,
Woohoo

ID ZAGFAN
11-06-2009, 11:54 AM
I don't know what the bracelet is like, but would it be possible to take it to jeweler and have it repaired? Maybe both of them, so you have a spare while one was in the shop? :)

ID ZAGFAN

gozagswoohoo
11-06-2009, 11:58 AM
I don't know what the bracelet is like, but would it be possible to take it to jeweler and have it repaired? Maybe both of them, so you have a spare while one was in the shop? :)

ID ZAGFAN

Unfortunatley, I don't think so...it's just one of those rubber bracelets (I think Lance Armstrong made them popular? The Livestrong bracelets or something...?)

And this is going to sound pretty crazy...but even when I HAD to take my bracelet off (for something like a rec-league basketball game, the ref made us remove all necklaces, bracelets, etc. I would take the bracelet off but put it in my underwear band...) Like I said...I need another one before I go crazy. (craziER)

Pargo the Destroyer
11-06-2009, 12:19 PM
i found mine at the local 7-11. I will check.

MedZag
11-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Worst case scenario woohoo you can always order a "custom" bracelet from one of the many online dealers. Just google "custom silicon bracelet". Not quite the same, but close.

Pargo the Destroyer
11-06-2009, 12:27 PM
yes and you would have to buy like 100 if you went with abe's idea, hell, you could be a zags-4-life bracelet pusher, a little side career to the insurance eh?

MBZags
11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
I'll check the bookstore and Satellite Store for you, woohoo.

TheZagPhish
11-06-2009, 12:35 PM
5 Stars for enthusiasm!

Anything else you need? I mean, a rubber bracelet is way too small a thing to send. I'd at least ask for a Zags bracelet and a fine regional craft beer. That's just me.

ID ZAGFAN
11-06-2009, 12:35 PM
if you ordered a hundred.

But I googled and came up with a place (reminderband.com) that you can order just one--of course it would be a lot more expensive than buying multiples.

You could buy 10 for $2.49 each and not have to worry about your future wrestling matches. :)

ID ZAG FAN

gozagswoohoo
11-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks for all the help guys. If PtheD and MBZag can't find them at the 7-11 and bookstore, I will def keep the custom order one in mind. Not a bad idea if all else fails...

gozagswoohoo
11-06-2009, 12:55 PM
You could buy 10 for $2.49 each and not have to worry about your future wrestling matches. :)

ID ZAG FAN

Oh, and I don't think I have to worry about breaking it during another wrestling match with the wife...and the key reason is, is that happened BEFORE my son was born...if ya know what I mean. Plus, I think that match was on my birthday...so it was a great wrestling match. You know how you get to try all sorts of new jui-jitsu moves and what-not on birthdays and holidays? Well this was one of em.

Anyways, back to the bracelet search! :-)

GU69
11-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Woohoo,

ZagMom isn't the only one who sent you a replacement. Some time before that I sent you one also. And I still have another. Is your address still the same?

gozagswoohoo
11-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Woohoo,

ZagMom isn't the only one who sent you a replacement. Some time before that I sent you one also. And I still have another. Is your address still the same?

Check your PM!! :D

Proudzagmom
11-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Not again WooHoo! I'm glad GU79 was able to help. I will do what I can to send you an extra should I come across one again.