PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead...

NotoriousZ
11-05-2009, 09:15 PM
...to the Michigan State game. You can save the "one game at time" responses. I'm looking forward to the Mississippi Valley State game also, and you know Few and Co. aren't overlooking those guys either.

I just cannot wait for rest of the nation to see the new look Zags. I'm not expecting to win, but I'm not ruling that out either. Win or lose, we are going to compete with the Sparties, and it should be quite a game to watch. I can't wait for Sacre to mix it up in the paint. Bouldin and Meech should put on a show also. I can't wait for Steven to put on a scoring clinic so GUBoards can find a new target. Arop is going to be all over the place and he's going to get the national media talking. Harris will have them saying, "This kid's a freshman? That's not fair." With GJ, Poling, Gibbs, Olynyk, Foster, (and Arop) able to come off the bench, the nation will also see the deepest team we've ever had here at Gonzaga. And you never know, Michigan State had a very slow start to last year's season...

Zagatak
11-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Couldnt say it any better myself.
Definite +1

zag67
11-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Well put.
+2

ronh_pm
11-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Though Michigan State is returning three starters and probably have 2-3 more on thier bench that would start for many teams, they do have a small injury problem right now.

They should heal in time for the Zags but three probable starters (Morgan, Allan and Roe) are missing valuable practice and pre-season time.

I think I may be taking the Zags and the points on the 17th.

Ron