PDA

View Full Version : Zags Sign Elite Canadian Prospect for 2010!

CanadZag
11-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Hello Everyone at GUBoards,

After not really being around the board at all this summer (not that I post too much anyways)- I have some major news- mostly to do with why I have not been around the board this summer.

I have been working on working towards finishing up some grad school application stuff and...

(drumroll, please)

CanadZag is a Zag! I have been accepted into Gonzaga's MBA program and will be on campus come January!!!! (Assuming immigration doesn't pull another Bol Kong, haha- they shouldn't, it all looks good!)

This is bigtime news. It is like one of those dreams come true that you never believe will happen (this one is actually on par with winning the stanley cup--- which I haven't totally ruled out, haha)

I am a Zag. It is so awesome!

I will be seeing some of you around sometime for sure!

All the best,

CanadZag,

aka Paul

GoZags
11-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Congratulations and attaboy to Paul !!!

CaliforniaZaggin'
11-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Congratulations!! That's great news!!

kitzbuel
11-02-2009, 04:57 PM
You're not related to WooHoo, are you?

:D

OZZY
11-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Congratulations CZ! there will be a few eh's in the crowd now!

gamagin
11-02-2009, 07:28 PM
best of luck !

GU69
11-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Spokane will be a little warmer than Winnipeg in January.

TerpZag
11-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Paul, Congratulations! That is "Zagnificent" news.

zag buddy
11-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Good going and congrats

Psychozag
11-02-2009, 08:06 PM
As a grad student, you can wait in line and get a student ticket just like the undergrads. You will feel a little old, especially when you're in the student section, but it's worth it. Welcome to Gonzaga.

JPtheBeasta
11-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Put in for those season tickets now, because by the time you get them you'll actually be able to afford them:)

CanadZag
11-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks!!!

Lots of good comments/suggestions.

The Spokane Winter is something that I am looking forward to. In the information packet it says, "temperatures are usually around 0C and frequently drop below freezing". I laughed when I read that. Goodbye Winnipeg winter winds and -35! I will be the guy in line for tickets in shorts and a jersey, haha.

Plus I don't think I'll feel old in the student section at all. I am fairly young for an MBA student (24) and I look way younger than that. I will get ID'ed everywhere. Ha.

Thanks again!

BobZag
11-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Welcome. :)

originalcalzag
11-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Welcome to GU and have a great time.
Heck,
If you are that young looking, you might even get a screw-your-room mate date invite to Catherine-Monica.

Wishing you the best,
Cal

Angelo Roncalli
11-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome to GU and have a great time.
Heck,
If you are that young looking, you might even get a screw-your-room mate date invite to Catherine-Monica.
Wishing you the best,
Cal

Cal,

You're showing your age, my friend. If you ask a current student at GU about screw-your-roommates, they'll wonder what kind of pervert you are. SYR's are a thing of the past, I'm afraid.

NEC26
11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Not to be a downer but this is the mens basketball forum why is it here?

Oh yeah welcome man and congrats! :)

originalcalzag
11-03-2009, 05:53 PM
I apologize Roncalli,
You are correct in that this was a thing of the past. At that time, I felt this was a spiritual experience until 2:00am in the morning. After that, I had a heartfelt experience in visiting Saint Pakies (the giver of student stuffers and video games) But you are right, this is not something that should be mentioned on this board.

My Apologies,
Cal