PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin

EL MUSTACIO
04-11-2007, 02:40 PM
These guys are amazing and will continue to be for quite a while. Thery're ranked every year it seems like. I would definetly pay some big money to see GU go and play these guys or even have them come here. Gonzaga regularly plays a big ten team, but do they already have one for next year? Even if not next year, we should start a home and home with them. Marquette would also be a quality opponent as well. Either of these teams would legitimately rise out SOS and RPI. It would do the same thing for UW. (not the huskies of course):)
Also it sounds like bo ryan is molding these players into outstanding people as well. The U of W(again, not the Huskies) sounds like a class act, just like 99% of GU.

Thoughts?

CDC84
04-11-2007, 02:54 PM
I would have no problems with Wisconsin and Marquette coming to K2 next season, but I wouldn't want to play at their joints next season. GU has enough miles to fly right now.......

lothar98zag
04-11-2007, 02:56 PM
For the record - I am in favor of GU playing a home/home vs either of those teams from the cheese state.

thickman1
04-12-2007, 07:10 AM
I'd love to see a home/home with Marquette as I could actually get to the game. Kinda selfish I know, but the last time I saw the Zags live was waaaaay back in the early 90's - I think '93 - at the Kennel. :D

Rubbadub
04-12-2007, 07:33 AM
I think the Zags should play Georgetown at the MCI center in DC. That would be a much easier trip for me then last year's NYC trip or the trip i almost took to UVA. I'm very glad i didn't end up using those UVA tickets, even if i did pay alot for them :(

wiszag
04-12-2007, 08:59 AM
A game in Madison would be a short trip for the Pargo family. Bo has a history of playing non-BCS (almost used the dreaded mid-major terminology) schools like Peperdine and Temple. Bo's pretty good about doing home-and-home series with the smaller schools. A two game swing through the cheese state would certainly make my winter. Logistically, Madison makes a lot of sense for midwestern recruiting.

wiszag

McZag
04-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Bring on a home and home with both! I would love to see both MU and Wisconsin in Spokane. Hoops are alive and well in the Badger state.

Godzilla
04-17-2007, 01:23 PM
A home and home with both or either of those teams sound amazing. That is exactly what I dream of. :)

Nevtelen
04-17-2007, 06:02 PM
That might be a serious consideration. Also maybe a game in the Chicago area. Depaul, maybe? One of the Illinois programs (Illinois or SIU, perhaps)?