PDA

View Full Version : Any Streams For Tonights Game?

Just A Zag
11-01-2009, 11:45 AM
I was just wondering if anyone on here had the technology to put the Zag game on justintv? I know someone on here in the past had a channel on there and was wondering if that was still active. Thanks

pbriz
11-01-2009, 11:48 AM
seconded, it would be very much appreciated

SWZag
11-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Bump?

Maybe this has already been answered elsewhere...

SWZag

outrunu
11-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Our problem with Justin, is that last year, Zagmaninphilly (IIRC) ran all of the feeds. He will not be getting the game either. We need someone in Spokane to hook this up.

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

ZagMan in Philly
11-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Our problem with Justin, is that last year, Zagmaninphilly (IIRC) ran all of the feeds. He will not be getting the game either. We need someone in Spokane to hook this up.

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

You hit it right on the head outrunu. I will stream the game if I can get it on my TV in PHilly....and I won't tonite!!!!!!!!!!:(

MDABE80
11-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Where's Steelman in Philly??? He knows everything!!

frontrangezag
11-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Or radio?

cjm720
11-02-2009, 02:23 PM
gozags.com has a live stream (gametracker type thing). unless you live in spokane area, I think that's it unfortunately.

go zags!!!

CDC84
11-02-2009, 02:29 PM
I have a feeling that you may have to pay to get that gozags.com stream.

guniverse
11-02-2009, 02:44 PM
anything that anyone knows about for tonight.

ZagNative
11-02-2009, 02:47 PM
I have a feeling that you may have to pay to get that gozags.com stream.Yup. $9.95 per month audio only.

75Zag
11-02-2009, 03:10 PM
If this was a few years ago I might have hoped and expected (and perhaps hinted in a not too delicate way) that one of our Spokane board members should try to create a pirate stream of the KGA broadcast. It's not hard to do and I know of people who have done similar things. But these days GU Media rights are managed by a fairly large national corporation and copyright infringement over the Internet is taken pretty darn seriously.

So, I say very reluctantly, if you want to listen to the game, pay the gozags people their ten bucks a month. When you consider you are probably paying (here in WA at least ) about forty bucks for that fifth of Glenlivet 12 year old Scotch you will drink during the game, the price for gozags radio is pretty reasonable.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

kitzbuel
11-02-2009, 03:24 PM
If this was a few years ago I might have hoped and expected (and perhaps hinted in a not too delicate way) that one of our Spokane board members should try to create a pirate stream of the KGA broadcast. It's not hard to do and I know of people who have done similar things. But these days GU Media rights are managed by a fairly large national corporation and copyright infringement over the Internet is taken pretty darn seriously.

So, I say very reluctantly, if you want to listen to the game, pay the gozags people their ten bucks a month. When you consider you are probably paying (here in WA at least ) about forty bucks for that fifth of Glenlivet 12 year old Scotch you will drink during the game, the price for gozags radio is pretty reasonable.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!
Given the fact that this is the only game of the season I will not be able to get on sat, I will likely not pony up the 10 bucks.

LynetteG
11-02-2009, 03:26 PM
I've created a chatroom for the game tonight. Maybe a local can write up a little play by play...??

http://www.chatzy.com/211792052580
pw: gozags

I will probably not be moderating the room, but if it gets too crazy I'll go in and clear it and change the pw, so behave :)

75Zag
11-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Given the fact that this is the only game of the season I will not be able to get on sat, I will likely not pony up the 10 bucks.

Totally agree. Practice games like tonight are a joke anyway in my experience. Was addressing my thought toward folks who want/need access to all GU games via audio feed during the regular season, not tonight's practice.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

U Zig, I Zag
11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
You hit it right on the head outrunu. I will stream the game if I can get it on my TV in PHilly....and I won't tonite!!!!!!!!!!:(

Just ran through the account process... from the looks of it you actually just point your webcam/mic at a TV? That seem right? I don't have any live inputs on my laptop, so maybe the webcam is all that it is seeing?

ZagMan in Philly
11-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Just ran through the account process... from the looks of it you actually just point your webcam/mic at a TV? That seem right? I don't have any live inputs on my laptop, so maybe the webcam is all that it is seeing?

That is one way to do it, although will not be as clear as if you use a video capture device that you hook straigth in from an antenna feed. You will also need decent internet speed, at least DSL, for upstreaming. Try it!

ZagDaddy
11-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Radio should be FREE, IMO! Sucks sweaty, hairy ballsacks that they're gonna charge people.

I couldn't agree more. The other team (my son's) that I follow I pay $6.95 a month to stream the video of all their games and they don't have the fancy TV contract that GU does. Although I do catch them on their local FS station or Big 10 and ESPN.

Paying that for radio? I don't think so. I want Radio Free Spokane!

7ICoug
11-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Just start a SKYPE multi-user Chat system and turn on the radio. Most Camera/Microphones will pick up the Audio from the Radio just fine.

BroncoZAG615
11-02-2009, 06:06 PM
As always, we've got our site going with a live blog. Comments update automatically so it is like a chat. feel free to join...it's free!