PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Tebbutt update - No Zags mention

BobZag
10-31-2009, 04:16 PM
http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1009123

Tebbutt is a [2012] 6-foot-3 shooting guard from Tualatin (Ore) Horizon Christian High and he is already drawing attention from across the country. If you haven't heard of Horizon Christian, you will. A school of 130 students, the Hawks should be classified as a division 1A school in Oregon, but they've actually jumped to the 3A division.

"Right now we're hearing from a school or two a week," Brad Tebbutt, Jordan's father said. "Nine of the ten schools in the PAC 10 have seen Jordan or have been in contact with him, as well as Georgetown and Virginia."

CaliforniaZaggin'
11-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Hmmmmm... Has Few decided not to throw the GU hat into the ring for what will certainly be a very, very competitive recruiting process? Hopefully Dad simply forgot to mention the Zags.

BobZag
11-01-2009, 01:23 PM
The Zags are very interested in Jordan and have been recruiting him as hard as anyone, but the mere "non mention" is troublesome for GU, imo.

CaliforniaZaggin'
11-01-2009, 07:48 PM
There are some elite recruits that simply won't consider playing in a non-BCS conference. Hopefully JT isn't one of them, but I won't be holding my breath either.

ZagaZags
07-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Did Jordan Tebbutt go?

lv2hoop
07-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Source....

http://www.oregonprepsports.net/boys-basketball/4648-by-andrew-millbrooke-nwsportsguru

Jordan Tebbutt, 6'5, 220, Oak Hill Academy/ Horizon Christian HS (Tualatin) -- Tebbutt won two straight 3A titles at Horizon Christian before helping Oak Hill Academy (Mouth of Wilson, Virginia) to a historic 44-0 record last season and national number one ranking. Tebbutt was in the starting lineup for the Warriors during the second half of the season, focusing on defense for the national powerhouse. Tebbutt was once ranked in the top 20 players nationally in his class - receiving recruiting pitches from some of the top teams in the nation - but he dropped out of site and remains unsigned. Iíve heard that Tebbutt is at home in Tualatin working out, taking a year off from school and competitive basketball.

ZagaZags
07-03-2013, 01:14 AM
Source....

http://www.oregonprepsports.net/boys-basketball/4648-by-andrew-millbrooke-nwsportsguru

Jordan Tebbutt, 6'5, 220, Oak Hill Academy/ Horizon Christian HS (Tualatin) -- Tebbutt won two straight 3A titles at Horizon Christian before helping Oak Hill Academy (Mouth of Wilson, Virginia) to a historic 44-0 record last season and national number one ranking. Tebbutt was in the starting lineup for the Warriors during the second half of the season, focusing on defense for the national powerhouse. Tebbutt was once ranked in the top 20 players nationally in his class - receiving recruiting pitches from some of the top teams in the nation - but he dropped out of site and remains unsigned. Iíve heard that Tebbutt is at home in Tualatin working out, taking a year off from school and competitive basketball.

This guy went off the radar in the NCAA.

vandalzag
07-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Maybe he is playing chess with Bobby Fischer. Very odd. Would like to see what the story is behind this.

HenneZag
07-03-2013, 07:45 AM
To be honest I forgot about this kid. I remember reading on him a cpl years ago but he really seemed like a Pac-12 lean at the time. I never really considered hat he would come to GU. Wonder why this kid dropped off the radar.

Vanzagger
07-03-2013, 09:28 AM
food allergies?

lv2hoop
07-03-2013, 10:18 AM
From the same article, in the comments section. The mystery leads us to the Midwestern city of KC....

0 #1 amillbrooke 2013-03-26 16:58
In an email, Jordan Tebbutt stated that he is living in Kansas City and will be picking a Division I school soon to continue his career. Good Luck Jordan!