PDA

View Full Version : Pti

JohnOGU
10-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Today on PTI (Pardon The Interruption), the duo did a roll play with Adam Morrison asking if he really believes that he deserves the NBA championship ring he has, when Hall-of-Famers like Ewing, Barkelely, and others don't have one.

Kornheiser defended Ammo, while Wilbon slammed him a bit. It was kind of comical to watch.

HOOTER
10-28-2009, 02:54 PM
What should he do, give it up? Maybe give it to Goodwill so they can sell it to someone more deserving? :D

Seriously though, there's a ton of guys out there who have rings that spent the majority of their careers on the bench. Why single out Morrison? Besides, his history can't be written yet. He's still in the game.

BobZag
10-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Many people don't like him, but I like Tony. I get a kick out of him. Funny guy. He and Wilbon remind me of Abbott and Costello in sports. :)

maineblackbear
10-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Cary Grant never won an Oscar--Cuba Gooding, Jr did.

Adam definitely deserved his-- he was part of a team that won it-- and if anyone who has been part of a sports team knows, even one guy can mess it all up-- even a backbencher. Adam played his role, didn't complain, was a team player-- good for him.

mbb

bartruff1
10-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Obama:)

kitzbuel
10-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Dude, that is the funniest thing you have posted.

:lmao:

mtzaga
10-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Many people don't like him, but I like Tony. I get a kick out of him. Funny guy. He and Wilbon remind me of Abbott and Costello in sports. :)

I like Tony on PTI, but I am glad he is off MNF.

sonuvazag
10-28-2009, 04:52 PM
I like Tony on PTI, but I am glad he is off MNF.
ditto.

GUDan07
10-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I think the NBA should make a rule that if you're not even on the playoff roster you don't get a ring. It's ridiculous. If I were Morrison, I might even refuse it.

Zag365
10-28-2009, 05:33 PM

maybe trade with him straight up for the Nobel prize

sullyzag66
10-28-2009, 05:39 PM
I think the NBA should make a rule that if you're not even on the playoff roster you don't get a ring. It's ridiculous. If I were Morrison, I might even refuse it.
The old "injured reserve list" is now called the "inactive list". There's an NBA rule (http://www.nba.com/news/inactive_rules_0506.html) that each team must place at least one player on the "inactive list". He fulfilled that role. He was on the team; he did his part.

McZag
10-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Anyone catch Kenny Smith and Barkley snickering at Adam leading the way at the ring ceremony? Smith's comment: "Go Adam, way to work!"

NotoriousZ
10-28-2009, 07:07 PM

If the assistant coaches, trainers, assistant trainers, the guy who gives massages, ect. all were given a ring, every single athlete had also better get one, whether they played or sat on the bench.