PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Pat, whoever you are

BobZag
04-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Pat (Vancouver, WA): With the return of Heytvelt, Pargo, Bouldin, and others could you see the Zags making a final four run next march?

Andy Katz: That might be a bit far but the Zags will be much improved. Heytvelt has to be officially cleared, but once he is this squad should be a regular in the top 20.

-----------------------------------

I agree with Katz. Much improved but a year away from FF talk. I'll be disappointed, however, with anyting less than a Sweet 16 next year. :)

CDC84
04-10-2007, 03:44 PM
To be honest, it is really hard to say who can or who cannot make the final four, or who will even be in the preseason top 25, until after the NBA draft deadline passes. There are some teams like Kansas that could be just gutted. UCLA wouldn't be as powerful without Affalo, etc.

MDABE80
04-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Affalo just declared to go pro. I heard his News conference on ESPN down here. I'm teaching in San Diego this week. I m too afraid to go to the UCLA Board. I bet they're devastated....Abe

lothar98zag
04-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Affalo just declared to go pro. I heard his News conference on ESPN down here. I'm teaching in San Diego this week. I m too afraid to go to the UCLA Board. I bet they're devastated....Abe
They should feel lucky he didn't go pro last year.

CDC84
04-10-2007, 04:52 PM
There are some scouts who feel Afflalo won't get picked until the back end of the first round. He isn't lottery material for sure. If he came back, UCLA might have a legit chance to win it all, and hence, his stock might jump. I kind of wonder if he should've stuck around.......

pbriz
04-10-2007, 07:21 PM
I am new to this board, but I posted that the other day just to see what Katz would say because he is usually pretty good about keeping up to date with us. This board is addicting.... i love it. :D

Birddog
04-11-2007, 05:37 AM
http://pics.worldofautographs.com/julia%20sweeney%20pat%20SNL%20(jd).jpg

tyra
04-11-2007, 07:11 AM
Birddog, your Pat is from Spokane. I'm from Vancouver and we had no one near as interesting as your Pat.

sdzag
04-11-2007, 10:51 AM
First lets win the WCC without the help of a SCU meltdown. Then we can move on to the final four. But it is very exciting to think of a Zag Final Four!