PDA

View Full Version : Five stars for the video

jazzdelmar
10-24-2009, 10:50 AM
The new Zags video is awesome, five stars.....great production values and well written, it wisely focuses on the players as people and not just game highlights....taken together, its a wonderful testimony to the quality and character of the players and coaches the Zags have been blessed with...and absolutely must viewing for everyone on this board.......

sittingon50
10-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Got mine yesterday & watched it last night. Very, very good (although I'm baffled that several factual errors got thru the editing process).

GoZags
10-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Got mine yesterday & watched it last night. Very, very good (although I'm baffled that several factual errors got thru the editing process).

Agreed. Very, very good, and I was also baffled that several factual errors got thru the editing process.

mendiant
10-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Must be part of my collection...

Putting it on my Christmas list...

If I don't get it then, will buy it myself.

Not that I'm cheap, but it's my season tickets that get family and friends to the games...

THEY OWE ME!!!

love,
mendiant

TacomaZAG
10-26-2009, 09:15 AM
Watched it over the weekend with a room full of family and ZAG fans. The younger ones wanted more highlights but I really enjoyed the interviews, especially how "fresh" it still is for guys like Santangelo and Dickau, even after a number of years. The intensity is still in Casey's eyes and in the way Blake talks about his career as a ZAG. As others have noted, I would have loved an interview with Ronny, and the interview with AMMO was as "unique" as I would have expected.

Great stuff, I can't wait to listen to Coach Krause and Matt at the Tacoma Chapter kickoff dinner next week.

Go ZAGS