PDA

View Full Version : Top Mid-major Stars

bballguy
10-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Player Rankings: Mid-Major Stars
Conferences Ranked No. 7-14 (Atlantic-10, Conference-USA, Missouri Valley, Colonial, Mountain West, WAC, West Coast, Horizon)

Mac Hopson, Idaho: An all-around contributor at the point, Hopson is one of the most productive players around.
Matt Bouldin, Gonzaga: Lost most of his veteran teammates from the past few seasons, but he will still be the Zags' leader.
Gordon Hayward/Matt Howard, Butler: Two of the top players at their respective positions in the nation
Jordan Crawford, Xavier: The kid who dunked on Lebron over the summer is ready to lead the reloading Musketeers
Omar Samhan, Saint Mary's: Won't have Diamon Simpson or Patty Mills anymore, and needs to become more dominant.
Dior Lowhorn, San Francisco: Lowhorn is often underrated in the WCC, but he is a 20-10 threat every night out.

www.collegehoopsnet.com/blog/marchmadness/2009/10/player-rankings-mid-major-stars.html

More players listed on the site but these I thought you might be interested in.

BobZag
10-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Would love to have a double whammy like Butler has. Perhaps one will develop with Dower and Olynyk or any other combination of Zag PF/SFs.

Reborn
10-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Would love to have a double whammy like Butler has. Perhaps one will develop with Dower and Olynyk or any other combination of Zag PF/SFs.

By the end of the year we will need one more guy on our list of stars too, and that will be Steven. I think we will have a Freshman star a well, or at least in the making and when next year's list comes out it will be Steven and that Freshman. For right now, take your pick who that will be.

mnzag24
10-19-2009, 08:39 PM
The author mistakenly put Samhan on the basketball all-stars, and not the BurgerKing all stars.

CDC84
10-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Gordon Hayward/Matt Howard, Butler: Two of the top players at their respective positions in the nation.

I'll second that. Hayward, especially, is loaded with upside. There's very little he can't do on a basketball floor at both ends. He's going to be a first rounder one day, and possibly a lottery pick....especially once he fills out physically.