• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tyra
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Double digit scoring

What is the highest number of players who will score in double digits this year in a single game?
    Three
    5.26%
    Four
    22.81%
    Five
    33.33%
    Six
    24.56%
    Seven
    7.02%
    Eight
    1.75%
    Nine
    3.51%
    Other?
    1.75%
  • MickMick
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

I'll even go as far as to predict it will be against Mississippi Valley State.
    I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• Reborn
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2007

I voted for 5 in a single game. There are just not enough minutes available for everyone to score in double figures, although I think they all could if given the minutes. The starters and first 3 subs will need lots of minutes in the preseason games this year. It will take more time then usual to build cohesiveness on this team, and that will be one of the major goals early on I think.

Another interesting question is, "How many guys will score in double figures in a game this year? I think it will be greater than five, and maybe 7. I think there is the potential on the bench for a couple of guys to have a real good offensive game at least once this year.
      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
        • Feb 2007

With the way this team's offense is run typically, I suspect that the most you will ever see is 5... maybe 6 if you play a team that just flat out doesn't play D. Even when the Zags have tons of guns on the floor they rarely had more than 4 in double digits.
        "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Working...
        X