PDA

View Full Version : PM me if you want a copy of this

gozagswoohoo
10-15-2009, 02:39 PM
I always create my own Microsoft Word version of the zags schedule. I try to make it look nice, and easy to read.

I put a little screen-grab here so you can kinda see what it looks like. I also add a field all the way to the right for "Game Notes". I use this field to note things like "Bouldin 26 points", or "Ira Brown monster dunk at 11:43", etc. Just a little thing I've always done...

Also, I used Microsoft Word 2007 for this...so if you don't open it using that, it will probably come through looking nothing like this...or the fields will be all messed up. So, I'm not really sure what the fix would be for that. Sorry if it doesn't come through correctly.

And lastly, let me know what time zone you are in, and I'll send a version with your correct gametimes. (Be descriptive...I'm not good with time zones).

It should look something like this:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/yo.jpg

gozagswoohoo
10-16-2009, 06:31 AM
For the one's that I've sent this to, if you haven't already, let me know if it comes through okay, or if there are problems, errors, etc.

FuManShoes
10-16-2009, 09:56 AM
This is cool. To simplify your life, you can upload it to google docs as a public doc and share the link.

cheers
Fu

LongIslandZagFan
10-16-2009, 11:28 AM
And lastly, let me know what time zone you are in, and I'll send a version with your correct gametimes. (Be descriptive...I'm not good with time zones).

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Truer words have never been spoken.

outrunu
10-16-2009, 01:29 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Truer words have never been spoken.
I used woohoo -1. That worked.

gozagswoohoo
10-16-2009, 02:13 PM
I used woohoo -1. That worked.

Yes, this was quite easy for me to decipher. We need to remember this forumla for future use.

gozagswoohoo
10-16-2009, 02:14 PM
This is cool. To simplify your life, you can upload it to google docs as a public doc and share the link.

cheers
Fu

Thank you for the tip, unfortunatley, google docs is blocked while at work. Ugh