PDA

View Full Version : Schedule

kyle dixon
09-30-2009, 12:33 PM
I looked at the schedule for this year and it will sure be a great test. Each conference is represented very well on the schedule and I love the idea to have the Zags have home and homes in upcoming years with the likes of Wake Forest, Michigan State, and Xavier.

I noticed one thing with this year's schedule. It looks like the Zags play Oklahoma in the Spokane Arena at 7pm on 12/31, then take the red eye to Chicago in order to play Illinois on 1/2 at 11am pacific time. Then the next three WCC games will be played on the road. Crazy stretch of games, but knowing the Zags they will be up for it.....

gozagswoohoo
09-30-2009, 12:36 PM
I looked at the schedule for this year and it will sure be a great test. Each conference is represented very well on the schedule and I love the idea to have the Zags have home and homes in upcoming years with the likes of Wake Forest, Michigan State, and Xavier.

I noticed one thing with this year's schedule. It looks like the Zags play Oklahoma in the Spokane Arena at 7pm on 12/31, then take the red eye to Chicago in order to play Illinois on 1/2 at 11am pacific time. Then the next three WCC games will be played on the road. Crazy stretch of games, but knowing the Zags they will be up for it.....

I will be in Illinois cheering for them so they'll be fine.

BobZag
09-30-2009, 02:20 PM
That's a five-game stretch that will push this team to its limits.

CDC84
09-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Gonzaga could be playing up to 8 teams in the Sporting News' preseason top 50.