PDA

View Full Version : Question about televised Gonzaga games for East Coast Fan

strikenowhere
09-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Hey everyone,
I found this message board at the end of last season (and have been following it fervently ever since) but this is the first time I've posted. I live in NJ and have Comcast so I am only able to see Zag games via CBS/ESPN. However, I see that the non-marquee conference and OOC games are broadcast via KHQ/FSN or on 1510 KGA. Do any east coast fans know of a way to see these games broadcast live?

Thank you

MDABE80
09-18-2009, 06:03 PM
This should take care of it if you don'tmind watching online. We used it last year when traveling and it worked out fine. Good luck. Find Spokane and then go to the channel you want.

http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

willandi
09-18-2009, 06:05 PM
If you buy the entire Fox sports package, does that not also include an option to watch the FSN channel?:confused:

kitzbuel
09-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Hey everyone,
I found this message board at the end of last season (and have been following it fervently ever since) but this is the first time I've posted. I live in NJ and have Comcast so I am only able to see Zag games via CBS/ESPN. However, I see that the non-marquee conference and OOC games are broadcast via KHQ/FSN or on 1510 KGA. Do any east coast fans know of a way to see these games broadcast live?

Thank you
Strike, I have Dish and I got their regional sports package for an additional $6 a month which gives me all the Zags games played on FSN. It is also cool to get on the Seattle Sports shows. The main downer with that is that Mariners games are blocked, forcing me, if I were inclined, to get the significantly more expensive MLB package.

Check to see what kind of regional sports package Comcast has.

strikenowhere
09-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Ok thanks for the help guys!

Birddog
09-19-2009, 04:53 AM
This is easy. If you want to watch the Zags with a high quality picture (better than computer less than HD) you need to get a satellite service. I suspect Fox NW will eventually get HD for Zag games. Dish and DirecTV are pretty competitive with the nod on price to Dish. However, if you want to subscribe to NCAA tournamment games, then it is a no brainer. Only DirecTV has Mega March Madness. If you go for DirecTV, then PM me, I'll get you $100 off. I've been a shill for DirecTV for 12 years now and I couldn't be happier.

DCZag
09-19-2009, 05:28 AM
I'm a displaced Zag fan living in DC (military transfer) and I've been following the board for several months - whole Bol Kong saga (YEAAAAAAAAAH!) - and I knew there had to be a way to stream the games.

One question - are these streamed live or delayed?

GoZags
09-19-2009, 07:19 AM
I'm a displaced Zag fan living in DC (military transfer) and I've been following the board for several months - whole Bol Kong saga (YEAAAAAAAAAH!) - and I knew there had to be a way to stream the games.

One question - are these streamed live or delayed?

Thank you for your Service. The games are live.

75Zag
09-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Probably wrong place to ask this, but when I go to the link I find none of the Spokane network stations are streaming anything live. The only thing on (right now at least ) is some website canned video. Am I doing this wrong? I would not mind being able to watch Spokane stations for news and other local stuff even when the Zags are not playing.

Thanks for your assistance.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

MDABE80
09-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Echoing what GoZags said. Thank you for your service. 75, not sure what the deal is. There's better linkage with better images somewhere. Usually Justin TV shows games. I'll look further.

kitzbuel
09-19-2009, 10:48 AM
ZagMan in Philly has been a lifesaver on a couple of occasions with JustinTV streams.

MDABE80
09-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Here's what zagman uses. lots of our games when basketball begins.http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports

CDC84
09-19-2009, 05:55 PM
It is worth noting that every single Zag game this season - besides the exhibition game - will either be on CBS, one of the ESPN channels, or FSN. And all of them will be live. Normally there is a game or two that isn't on national TV or that gets delayed on FSN until midnight.....not this year.

Unfortunately, I suspect that one or both of the CBS games (Duke & Illinois) maybe regionalized like the UConn game was last season. I hope not. Hopefully both games will be national so that everyone can see them.