• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coryb
    Bulldog Fan
    • May 2009

About Mike Hart

Someone told me a guy named Mike Hart walked on the team last year. My question is how come he didnt suit up over one of the other walkons? And does anyone know if he still traveled with the team?
  • zombienation
    Bulldog Fan
    • Sep 2009

He walked on in mid October last year, so he wasn't able to practice much with the team. We already had a lot of guys suit up. i think it's reasonable since Grant & Andy were red shirted. Andy, even played in the Oregon 6A metro league with Mike, so if Mike, who walked on, was allowed to suit up last year over Andy who received a scholarship, it wouldn't be fair. The other walk ons had much more experience with the system, so it makes sense that P-Maag and especially Sorenson got to play. No, I don't believe he traveled with the team.

I heard he's been playing well with the team and is one of the fastest on the team. I expect he will get some scrap minutes this year.

Comment

• killerbootsman
      Redshirt
      • Jan 2009

i expect 34 ppg from mike hart

Comment

• sittingon50
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

And near as many boards.
        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• WMS2GUBULLDOG

Hart is talented

No offense to sorenson or PMAAG, but Hart is out of this world better than them. The guy can flat out play and I would expect him to contribute seriously at some point in his career

Comment

• BobZag
            Dark Lord of the Zag
            • Jan 2007

Saw Hart in K2 last Tuesday and I didn't realize he was as big as he is. I saw him last year and it's almost as if he has gained significant height and weight and bulk/muscle since then. He is a big guard, ala Bouldin.
            The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• dim4sum
              Banned
              • Jun 2007

Wow some testimonial

Even the garbage time subs have game. I'm pumpity pump pump pumped.

Comment

Working...
              X