PDA

View Full Version : I'm kind of wondering

Reborn
09-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Has anyone seen our guys playing any basketball together over at K2 lately? I think everyone is at school now accept Harris. So, if so, who have you seen playing, and how do they look?

MBZags
09-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Are people allowed in to watch them? If so, I can ahead over sometime next week and give a report.

Reborn
09-11-2009, 05:40 AM
I heard that there is a way to get in. You have to be able to find a secret passage way that leads into the gym, in order to get in. Someone reported on how to find that passageway on this board about a month ago. You can look it up under SEARCH. Maybe type in "Zag practicies." Maybe someone will also put the link on here. I'm not good at that skill. Sorry. Good luck, and a good report would certainly be appreciated. I see you're a member of the Kennel Club,MBzags. Are you getting pretty pumped up for the season? Is this your first year in the club? I really think we have a great student section. When I was able to get to a game in K2 a few times, I enjoyed the student body cheering almost as much as the game. Keep up the great work.