• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marczagfan
    Bulldog Fan
    • Oct 2008

Zags/Oklahoma tickets on sale

This may have already been posted on another thread, but tickets for the zags/oklahoma game went on sale today at 10 am through ticketswest.
  • Hank
    Redshirt
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by marczagfan View Post
    This may have already been posted on another thread, but tickets for the zags/oklahoma game went on sale today at 10 am through ticketswest.
    The only tickets available at 10:00:01 were in the 200 level on the baseline for $75 each. Not quite what I anticipated finding one second into the sale. Guess I'll be watching this game on the 52" flatscreen. Go Zags!

Comment

• Zaga86
      Redshirt
      • Oct 2008

Yeah no kidding. Do alumni get all the lower level seats cause this happens every year...

Comment

• jbslicer
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Watch out for the $13 per ticket service charge.

Comment

• Lurknomore
          Professional Zag Fan
          • Feb 2007

When was it announced that these tickets were even going on sale today? I just looked and the only seats that I can get are section 222 row k....nosebleed section...It would be nice if the people that only get to see the game once a year could actually get a shot at getting good seats. Last year I sat right behind the backboard and couldn't see a thing. Plus, for a family of four it would be $300 and we still would probably only get to see the disco ball that hangs from the ceiling.

Comment

• 75Zag
            Zag for Life
            • Mar 2007

Seats

The Lord Gives and the Lord Takes Away - seating priority that is. This will teach all to join the Bulldog Club at an appropriate donation level, or be left watching the game with the unwashed.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!
            Do not go gentle into that good night,
            Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
            Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• RenoZag
              Super Moderator
              • Feb 2007

I'm happy to be amongst the "unwashed". . .Go Zags !
              The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• zagporvida
                Kennel Club Material
                • Jul 2007

Well I can attest that all the good seats do not go to alumni, being just a normal not Bulldog Club member alumni, there was no advance sale offering so I would be in the nosebleed section as well. I will be watching at home on the TV as well.

Comment

Working...
                X