PDA

View Full Version : Keep your Fingers Crossed

BobZag
09-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Bol Kong is fifty-fifty. He may never make it but the good fight is being fought. It's not hopeless but it is iffy. Many here don't remember Mario Kasun and his situation and the high hopes that eventually expired... This is not the first time a high-major talent has been in jeopardy at GU. Some of us have seen this movie before.

Anyhoooo... Cross your fingers, do whatever brings you good luck, and hope for the best.

gozagswoohoo
09-01-2009, 11:07 AM
As a betting man...I don't like 50/50 odds.

UGH!!! Nothing like an afternoon depresser!!

HOOTER
09-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Another Bol Kong thread? I'm not sure folks around here can handle much more. Maybe we should quit speculating and just wait and see what happens. I'm just going to assume he doesn't even exist until I see him in a Zag uniform this fall.

BroncoZAG615
09-01-2009, 11:15 AM
:pray:

DADoZAG
09-01-2009, 11:18 AM
:pray:

+1

ZagNative
09-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Another Bol Kong thread? I'm not sure folks around here can handle much more. Maybe we should quit speculating and just wait and see what happens. I'm just going to assume he doesn't even exist until I see him in a Zag uniform this fall.I'm with you, Hooter! I wish it were required on guboards that any post with Bol as the topic would be required to have his name in the title, so those of us who are sick to death of the speculation and lack of solid info could spare ourselves the grief of opening a thread and finding the same old stuff ...

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/Junk/Misc/openingthearkofthecovenantbolkongth.jpg