• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SLOZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Zag Gear

I just stumbled upon a fellow who appears to be from Spokane who is selling on eBay, piecemeal, a huge collection of Gonzaga gear -- basketball and otherwise (my favorite: "Gonzaga Football: Undefeated Since 1941"). Here is the URL, if anyone is curious:

I don't know this seller, so I can't vouch for him, but there are ways to protect yourself in these situations as a buyer, and the risks appear slim. This is NOT a plug for anything I (or anyone I know) is selling, so spare me any criticism on that score. If this proves to be of interest to someone reading this, great.
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy
  • 75Zag
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

What an interesting load of junk! I wonder whether the seller is a former GU student who has fallen on hard times (i.e., see 1971 yearbook for sale - who would own that???) or some speculator that purchased the contents of a storage locker rented and then abandoned by some GU fan / student / alumni / or other GU affiliated derelict.

Thanks for the post. A fun read.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

Working...
    X