PDA

View Full Version : Few at Safeco Field

Zagineer
08-15-2009, 11:35 PM
One of my daughters, ZagJD, was at the Yankees - Mariners game tonight. Coach Mark Few was honored and threw out the first pitch.

She was also at a previous game, Rangers - Mariners, where Lorenzo Romar threw out the first pitch. Her assessment:

Coach Mark Few did a much better job in front of a much larger audience. :D

Just funin' around during these dog days (as in Bulldog Days, not Dawg Days) of BBall summer. :D

Was anyone else at Safeco to see?

rdulay8
08-16-2009, 02:29 AM
i was there, first game for me at safeco this year so it was a surprise to see coach few throw out the first pitch. also saw a decent amount of gonzaga gear at the safe :)

NontradZag
08-16-2009, 09:11 PM
I saw Coach Few toss out the first pitch as well, though the suite I was in was pretty far away.

This morning, before we came back over the mountains, we stopped by the University Village Pasta & Co. store to pick up some house pasta salad. To my left at the cash register was Craig Ehlo, and his wife was in front of us. I image doing the same thing.

I had my GU shirt on, but didn't want to bother the couple while they were picking out which delicious food they were going to eat.

bullzag23
08-17-2009, 03:11 PM
I saw Coach Few toss out the first pitch as well, though the suite I was in was pretty far away.

This morning, before we came back over the mountains, we stopped by the University Village Pasta & Co. store to pick up some house pasta salad. To my left at the cash register was Craig Ehlo, and his wife was in front of us. I image doing the same thing.

I had my GU shirt on, but didn't want to bother the couple while they were picking out which delicious food they were going to eat.

In the same situation I may have made a passing remark about how slippery the floors are in NBA arenas, makes it real difficult to play D, right? :D