• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RRZagFan
    Kennel Club Material
    • Jan 2008

Espnu/espn 360

Is finally here in Spokane on comcast,been watching tonight,about time.
  • Zag 77
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Thank heavens the whining will stop

Golly, no more gnashing of teeth by you guys who would not go down to a sports bar or get DISH when GU has a game on ESPNU.

I still don't understand why Comcast has any customers at all. Their customer "no service" stinks and their price structure is based on nickel and diming subscribers every few months with a rate increase.

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by RRZagFan View Post
      Is finally here in Spokane on comcast,been watching tonight,about time.
      What channel on Comcast?
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• Zaga86
        Redshirt
        • Oct 2008

Mine says not authorized. Any ideas why I wouldn't get this??

Comment

• Section 116
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Espnu-400
          Espnuhd-621

For those of you who get the not authorized comment it may well be you are not subscribed to the digital preferred package which will cost you another $16.99 monthly and of course the HD package is another $6.50 monthly. And yes, I am among the Comcast poor!
          Last edited by Section 116; 08-04-2009, 01:21 PM. Reason: added content

Comment

• Rangerzag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Article in seattle paper a couple of weeks ago said the implementation was one neighborhood at a time. Your next door neighbor may have it before you, or vice versa.
            "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
            "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
            I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• 75Zag
              Zag for Life
              • Mar 2007

Espn 360 Question

So now I have legitimate access to ESPN 360. Do any of you technical gurus know whether there is a simple and cheap way to view 360 content on my television set(s) rather than on my computer screen? I have WIFI in my house but the televisions are too far from my computer to run a hard wire. I have a ROKU gadget to watch movies on and an Apple TV thing upstairs, but I can't see that either has "tuning" capability to watch ESPN 360.

Simple solutions greatly appreciated. Friday night fights are coming up and I want to see the blood splatter on my 50 inch flat screen, not a crummy 24 inch monitor! Feel free to PM me so as to not clutter up the board.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!
              Do not go gentle into that good night,
              Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
              Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• webspinnre
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zag 77 View Post

I still don't understand why Comcast has any customers at all. Their customer "no service" stinks and their price structure is based on nickel and diming subscribers every few months with a rate increase.
                While they're nothing special, we've never had any problems with them. No rate increases, no outages, fairly reasonable prices.
                I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
                X