• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marczagfan
    Bulldog Fan
    • Oct 2008

WCC Tourney Tix Question

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many tickets you can buy for the WCC tournament. We have a group of 8 going down and I don't want to run into any problems. If I buy tickets on November 13 will I have any issues? Just curious if there were any issues when tickets were purchased last year by any of the board members?

Thanks!
  • LongIslandZagFan
    • Feb 2007

I know I did not buy on day one, in fact I didn't buy until January I think... I don't think there is an issue with purchasing 8, but I can't recall if their was a limit per person.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• Section 116
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I can tell you on the season ticket renewal forms for 2009/2010 there was a box asking if you wanted WCC tournament tickets and if so, how many. In discussing this with other season ticket holders I am acquainted with, we discussed what happens if the season ticket holders order more WCC tournament tickets than there are seats at the Orleans, or more seats than GU gets in their allotment. I'm not saying this will happen, but the possibility does exist. I know some season ticket holders who are probably not going to Las Vegas in 2010. On the other hand I know some season tickets holders who have already ordered 5-10 tickets. I believe there are some 4000 season tickets holders, more or less, although many of them are corporate, so the math is easy to do. I think most everyone who wanted to go last year managed to secure tickets through other WCC schools or elsewhere. I don't anticipate folks wanting to go having problems securing tickets one way or the other. Still as I stated above it would be interesting to know how many WCC tournament tickets were requested by current season ticket holders.

Comment

Working...
      X