Basketball Related Updates On the Zags!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grad Zag
    Bulldog Fan
    • Sep 2008

Basketball Related Updates On the Zags!!!

I had a chance to catch the scrimmage as well last night and these are some things that I noticed basketball wise on the floor.

Sacre-Is a beast!! He looked very strong down low with some great post moves. He's got a good baby hook and a nice new face up game. And yes, he has gotten a few more tats.

Bouldin- Looked good as well. He still has the shot and ball handling skills that we all know about.

GJ- LIGHTNING QUICK!! Honestly he might be faster than Meech. He's got great hops as well as a nice shot. He loves to push the tempo.

Meech- Looks like he has worked on an outside shot. It looks better than his shot last year. He had some nice assists seeing the floor very well.

Poling- He's got great footwork. Also had a good mid range shot. It seemed like Sacre had his way with him when Sacre had the ball though.

Dower- Had a good shot and great length. He needs to get stronger to bang with the big boys. He will definately be a shot blocker for years to come though.

Mike Hart- Even though he is a walk on, he impressed me. He is an outright hustler. He was doing all the dirty work and ending up making his team look good.

Gray- Got his shot off at will. He didn't care if he was guarded or not. Really it didn't matter it was going in for him all last night.

It was also good to see Cory Violette there and working out with the team.
    March Madness: Another reason not to work
  • zag buddy
    Banned
    • Dec 2007

Is it still open to the public and what time and location are they playing at.

Thanks

Comment

• Grad Zag
      Bulldog Fan
      • Sep 2008

Tonight was the last scrimmage for this camp. I would think that they are going to scrimmage during the team camp which starts on Sunday. I know people go and watch them so you might be able to get in.
      March Madness: Another reason not to work

Comment

• MDABE80
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

If Cory had size, he'd have been in the league 4 years ago Mal. Robert does need to get his springs moving and he needs to get tough. Cory was a great leaper. No more smiling Robert!!! Cute but not exactly what'll win games. Just my opinion.

At least Grad Zag's report is consistent with other reports. When you're on the Meech level for speed, not sure it matters who's quicker. GJ does have quite a lift off though.
        Last edited by MDABE80; 07-23-2009, 09:26 PM. Reason: mmmmm

Comment

Working...
        X