PDA

View Full Version : Zags-Cougs: Bring it on!

BobZag
04-04-2007, 02:57 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2825071

Kudos to both eastern WA teams. I, personally, hope it's GU-WSU in the GAS Finals in Alaska AND WSU-GU in K2.

It's shaping up to be a titanic battle and I can't wait to get it on.

gonza
04-04-2007, 03:16 PM
No less than 6 PAC-10 teams in the top 25 !!!
"Basketball rules in Eastern Washington"

NorthoftheBorder
04-04-2007, 08:36 PM
I know that it's almost unheard of to play an out of conference opponent twice in one season, but shouldn't Gonzaga make an exception and play WSU twice next season? They could play in December in the Kennel and then again in Pullman in late February. What better competition could the Zags find near tournament time? ..... and only a bus ride away!

P.S. I may be wrong, but I think New Mexico and New Mexico State play a home and home every year.

Bocco
04-04-2007, 08:50 PM
I know that it's almost unheard of to play an out of conference opponent twice in one season, but shouldn't Gonzaga make an exception and play WSU twice next season? They could play in December in the Kennel and then again in Pullman in late February. What better competition could the Zags find near tournament time? ..... and only a bus ride away!

P.S. I may be wrong, but I think New Mexico and New Mexico State play a home and home every year.

They already could play each other trwice this coming season since both teams are going to The Great Alaska Shootout.

DrDrivel
04-04-2007, 09:02 PM
As noted in original post.