• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Gary Bell, Jr., update 7/16

Stay up to date with all the Washington Huskies sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

When pressed to describe his usual game, Bell mentioned that he’s a scoring point guard who really likes to play pressure defense. Comfortable running an offense or sliding off the ball to maximize his ability as a scorer. He’s got a knack for drawing trips to the free throw line and a well developed mid range game to go along with outstanding quickness and toughness.

Not surprisingly, the recruiting process has really picked up of late.

“It’s been going pretty good,” said Bell. “I’ve got three offers from Gonzaga, Washington and California and I’ve got a lot more schools coming in.”

“I think that I’ll take my time with it,” said Bell. “It will probably be sometime before my senior year until I commit.”
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • bullzag23
    Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2015
    • Apr 2008

Notice how he states that he got an offer from Gonzaga first. That's not too much of a reach is it?
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
    Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
    Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Few & Staff will have to keep on Gary for well over a year if they hope to get a commitment. Gary is very good and would be a big get for the Zags. I like GU's chances...at this time.
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by bullzag23 View Post
        Notice how he states that he got an offer from Gonzaga first. That's not too much of a reach is it?

I like that, too. I get more concerned when Gonzaga is towards the end of a list that includes a dozen or so schools and includes names in Kansas, UCLA, ect.
        What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

Working...
        X