• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

The Collector Zone has Moved

The Collector Zone has moved from the Spokane Valley Mall to the new Tracy Jeweler building on Evergreen in the valley, just one block north of Sprague. It's very easy from I-90 as it is located about a mile or so south off the Evergreen Exit.

They have just about everything, and if they don't have it, they can usually get it for you!
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • snebzag
    Kennel Club
    • Mar 2008

Thanks BZ,

I love Collectors Zone. I got my sqiushy Zag Ball there. During games I knead it, fondle it, roll it, toss it, bounce it, talk to it, throw it at the wall, throw it at the floor, (don't throw it at your flat screen, made that mistake) and rub it in a north to south direction for luck. It has been the best purchase of my life. I love my sqiiushy Zag ball from Collectors Zone. Great people there. Check it out.

Comment

• Zagdawg
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Great gear and great people-- they are a class business that I support them whenever possible.

Comment

• Proudzagmom
        Kennel Club Alum
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
        Great gear and great people-- they are a class business that I support them whenever possible.
        I agree. Great people!

Comment

Working...
        X