PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Fans are Absolutely NUTS!!!

ZaggyStardust
04-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Ok - for those of you that are bored. . . A friend of mine turned me onto this - it's an absolutely hilarious thread on the Kentucky Board about a plane that evidently is coming from Florida to Lexington and they are all assuming Billy D is on the plane. It will crack you up.....

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=888&fid=1383&style=2&tid=92461803&Page=1

gonzagulous
04-03-2007, 07:28 PM
"I'm surprised that no one has cross-referenced him with the K Fund donors listed in each game program yet."

...."Did it. There is a UK donor by the name of Dan Yeager. It is in the 2004 football yearbook. Could it be Walter D.? We are all insane."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I can only hope that we Zag fans could reach the levels of absurd rabid stalkerish behavior that Kentucky fans have attained in their search for a new coach.

NVzag
04-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by uk7spd:
Some guy on the Scout just posted this:

"So I called the Airport:

They transferred me to someone who manages inbound flights.
I asked if he would confirm an inbound flight. He said that they do not comment on any non-commercial flights. I asked him if he could confirm or deny the existence of any plane.

He said (direct quote): "No, I don't know you. You're not authorized for any information about any incoming plane. Billy Donovan isn't here, and we haven't been told s*%#."

I am so LMAO reading this thread. :D

lothar98zag
04-04-2007, 02:12 PM
There were similar threads on the NC State board last year (2 yrs ago?) when they were tracking Calipari during their coaching seach.

:roll: