PDA

View Full Version : Pendo on the mendo

BobZag
04-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Pendo had a minor procedure done on his knee. He will be out of workouts for 6-8 weeks, just to be cautious. He played the latter part of the year with a hurting knee. Maybe he needs a hurt knee all season? j/k.

sanfranzagsguy20
04-03-2007, 06:22 PM
best wishes and a speedy recovery to david...hope there are no complications and he can get back to work...i remember a previous post (i think by you, BZ) talking about how some of the guys were playing hurt...besides pendo, care to divulge on who was playing hurt during the latter part of the season? just curious thanks

mendiant
04-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Get well soon david!

bigblahla
04-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Disguised as a mild mannered rooster from Brewster.

Pendo is Super Zag!!!!!

Fast recovery young man.

Go!! Zags!!!

GonzagaGurl08
04-03-2007, 09:57 PM
I seem to remeber Pendo having a problem with his knee freshman year too, is this the same knee/problem? That's what all of the diving he does will do to you, screw up your knees. Here's to a speedy recovery for Pendo!!!

KStyles
04-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I figured he had something like that done. He was down at the gym last Friday for an hour or so with his crutches, watching Sorenson play some pick-up games.

MedZag
04-03-2007, 11:07 PM
i remember a previous post (i think by you, BZ) talking about how some of the guys were playing hurt...besides pendo, care to divulge on who was playing hurt during the latter part of the season? just curious thanks

I know pargo was playing with what I belive I remember was a thigh contusion (similar to what nearly knocked shaq out of the playoffs last year)

tyra
04-04-2007, 08:34 AM
I believe there was also a post to the effect that Matt Boulding played with a broken finger this year. There was no hard confirmation that I recall.