• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Section 116
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Great News for Spokane area fans

On August 4, 2009 or shortly thereafter Spokane area Comcast customers will finally be able to receive ESPNU as part of their cable subscription services. If you currently have, or begin a subscription to, the digital preferred level of service you will receive ESPNU on digital channel 400 or ESPNUHD on digital channel 621 if you are an HD subscriber. For additional added channels and changes see today's edition of the Spokesman-Review on page B6.
  • Salsageek
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Feb 2007

good stuff. Thanks for the update.
    2009 Foo Fantasy Football Champ
    2014 Foo Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Champ

Comment

• lothar98zag
      PostPadder General
      • Feb 2007

I heard news a while ago that this was coming. FWIW, it's across the board for comcast, not just Spokane comcast - although the dates may vary by area, I don't know. I think ESPN360.com will also be available for comcast subscribers before the college football season starts...
      youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• Ole Roy
        Bulldog Fan
        • Feb 2007

But

Why not just change to dish network. Twice as much for half as much. Dishnetwork.com
        just sayen
        Roy

Comment

• MDABE80
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

HD would be superb but you'll always need the cameras to grab and send the signal. From what I can tell, KHQ doesn't have much in that category. Screen gets stretched and the pixels and edges get a bit hazy. I'd be very grateful in KHQ would snag a cam or two and show us the best thing in SPokane during the Winter. ZAGS Basketball. KXLY has true HD and it's pretty obviously superior. We'll see.

Comment

This is NOT such good news to a certain couple of Golden Retrievers, who are used to laying on the floor with the Little Zealots, getting all the attention they could imagine while the ESPNU games were on. When the dogs tired of the Little Zealots, they could always turn to Mrs. Section 116 for even more petting.

Comment

• zagzealot
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

I'm going to pretend I didn't read this ESPNU news and continue showing up on EV's porch. How can we turn down Goldens and free booze?
              Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. -- Dave Barry
              f∞

Comment

Working...
              X