• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Some info on Micah - Looking good

Micah has worked out for NY, Minnesota, Charlotte, Phoenix, DC, Portland, Houston, Memphis, Chicago and a few others. He has done very, very well at the workouts, nothing but positive feedback. All of the teams were impressed with Micah. Micah believes Portland, Chicago, and Phoenix, and possibly NY showed the most interest thus far. Over the next few days his agent will crack down and figure out which teams truly mean business.

In short, things are optimistic and promising in the Downs camp.

Go Micah!
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • cjm720
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Way to go Micah.

Here's to 4 Zags' names announced on Thursday!!!! Go Zags!!
    Go Zags!!!

Comment

• MBZags
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Feb 2007

Nice, that's good to hear. Micah can be a solid role player in the NBA.

Comment

• spudzag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Of our four guys in the mix, I'm pulling hardest for Micah. He has been a comeback kid of sorts and has really fought hard to get where his. Alway love routing for the underdog.

Comment

• JAGzag
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by spudzag View Post
          Of our four guys in the mix, I'm pulling hardest for Micah. He has been a comeback kid of sorts and has really fought hard to get where his. Alway love routing for the underdog.
          Ditto. He really turned out to be a great Zag and a team player. I remember a few years ago the complaints about attitude, etc. He jumped into being a role player in coming off the bench and did everything he needed to do to help this team win. It was very refreshing. Go Micah!

Comment

• Ezag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

AGREED! Always been a huge fan of Micah and don't believe he ever reached his full potential. I think if he had one more year with Daye, Heytvelt and Pargo out of the mix he would've had a breakout year but that be said, I am pulling for him 110%.

Comment

• Scotto
              Kennel Club Material
              • Jun 2007

Got to meet Micah a couple summers ago and was impressed by him. I hope he gets a chance to play in the NBA.

Comment

• Rangerzag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

If all four of those guys get drafted in the NBA, I can't help be curious if Andrew ever thinks he might have missed an opportunity by not throwing his hat in the NBA ring
                "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
                "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
                I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• katman50
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Great news on Micah! Thanks for the update! He's in my prayers!

Comment

• gu03alum
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

I have heard the Raptors are showing a lot of interest also. I'm really excited for him. Getting drafted couldn't happen to a better guy.
                    Bring back the OCC

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2008

Micah has the size, athleticism, and shooting stroke to make it in the NBA. No question.
                      What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

Working...
                      X