• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagFanatic
    Bulldog Fan
    • Feb 2007

Anything else on Micah?

Ok, we seem to have a new thread every day on Austin and/or Josh, and a tidbit here and there on Jeremy, but is there any news on Micah? It seems that after Portsmouth things went really quiet on him. Has he been in on some team workouts too? I haven't seen anything.
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Will find out for y'all.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• MDABE80
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Amazing if we could get 3 kids in. It doesn't sound like our Jeremy will be in camp come Fall. That saddens me. Such a good kid. I wonder why he didn't focus on his shooting.......like a total "Rotnei " program.. It'll be what he needs to get to the pros and stick for a while.

If Jeremy would have played all season like he finished the past 5 games, he'd be a first rounder. Everything we could ask for in a PG.
      Last edited by MDABE80; 06-21-2009, 06:02 PM. Reason: mmmm

Comment

• Rangerzag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Fwiw

Per "The Slipper Still Fits"

Happy Father's Day to all the dads! Just as an FYI, all four Gonzaga Bulldogs are participating in workouts today. Jeremy Pargo and Josh Heytvelt are in Utah with the Jazz and Micah and Austin are in Chicago working out for the Bulls. Good luck to all four as the draft nears.
        "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
        "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
        I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

Working...
        X