PDA

View Full Version : Taureen Green

youreachiteach
04-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Is this kid a true point guard or what? He runs Billy Ds offense, gets everyone involvedm handles pressure,plays solid D and make HUGE 3s back to back NCAA tournanaments and final fours.

They dont win without him.

BIlly D was recruiting 3 high school point guards 4 yrs ago, and had to settle with one. He chose Green. Guess who were the other two?

zagsdan86
04-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Darius Washington from Memphis was one. The other was Jason Horton from Missouri.

CDC84
04-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Green is yet another Gator player will good bloodlines....his Dad was one of the greatest players Tark ever coached at UNLV. It seems like every dang guy on that team is the son of a coach or a star athlete.

youreachiteach
04-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Well done 86, but Billy never really recruited DWash Jr because as a Jr in high school, his dad asked for the w$rld and Billy D didnt go for it. Hence, Memphis came along and signed him.

Jason Horton(ended signing with MIzzou and Quinn Snyder) and the other player was named Altidor Cespedes.

lothar98zag
04-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Out of the 3 you listed, looks like he & Green choose wisely.

Good thing or Florida he played a better game tonight than on Saturday. I don't think the win would have been that easy (or happened at all) if he'd struggled 2 games in a row.

SamwiseTheZag
04-03-2007, 06:59 AM
Just think instead of Green and Humphrey in the backcourt...

They could be starting PMac and Appleby.

Think that they would have had a different result over the past couple seasons?

CDC84
04-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Just think instead of Green and Humphrey in the backcourt...They could be starting PMac and Appleby.Think that they would have had a different result over the past couple seasons?

Florida also offered and really wanted David Burgess.

thickman1
04-03-2007, 12:27 PM
I think this thread just goes to show what an inexact science recruiting can be.

UberZagFan
04-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm just shocked to see PMAC as an answer to a trivia question posted by You Reach I Teach. :eek: