PDA

View Full Version : 09 class not done?

theothegreat21
06-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Former USC signee Derrick Williams names leaders

According to sources close to the situation, Class of 2009 forward Derrick Williams is listing Arizona and Memphis as his leaders. The former USC signee was released from his scholarship last week following former head coach Tim Floyd's resignation.

Others schools on his list include Connecticut, UCLA, Gonzaga, Arizona State, Miami, Fresno State and Nevada.

MBZags
06-19-2009, 02:24 PM
My question: How?

The only possibility seems to be if Foster gives up his scholarship or isn't coming back. But I think people have seen him on campus this summer.

Grad Zag
06-19-2009, 02:52 PM
My question: How?

The only possibility seems to be if Foster gives up his scholarship or isn't coming back. But I think people have seen him on campus this summer.

yeah he's here I just seen him. I don't see how this kid could come to GU but you never know. By the sounds of it, it would be a great pickup though.

cjm720
06-19-2009, 03:00 PM
I was interested in Harvard for undergrad but that doesn't mean I would have qualified or been accepted.

If Few knows something, I have the faith!

Go zags!!!

spudzag
06-19-2009, 03:32 PM
You've got to just love the surprises around every corner.

sittingon50
06-19-2009, 05:46 PM
As has been reported both Micah & Burgess initially paid their way before getting scholarships. Different deal however as they were transfers.