• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Joe Harris favoring the Cougs

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Joe Harris, 6-5 JR SG Chelan (Wash.) High, was impressive this past weekend at the Rose City Showcase.

"Washington State and Virginia have been talking to me a lot," said Harris. "BYU, Utah, Utah State, Gonzaga, San Diego and Portland have also been talking to me."

"I like Washington State a lot," said Harris. "It's close to home and I've known Coach Bone for a while."
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • bullzag23
    Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2015
    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
    http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/873152.html

Joe Harris, 6-5 JR SG Chelan (Wash.) High, was impressive this past weekend at the Rose City Showcase.

"Washington State and Virginia have been talking to me a lot," said Harris. "BYU, Utah, Utah State, Gonzaga, San Diego and Portland have also been talking to me."

"I like Washington State a lot," said Harris. "It's close to home and I've known Coach Bone for a while."
    Strong is the lure of the dark side. Resist it you must!
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
    Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
    Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Comment

• 75Zag
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

Why No UW?

Interesting that Romar seems to have no interest in Harris. The UW roster looks to have a lot of room on it in 2010 depending on which of the existing and incoming underclassmen decide to go early to try the NBA draft.

Good luck to this kid. Too bad he is spending his summer chasing around the country playing AAU ball and attending elite camps. Lake Chelan in the summer is one of the best places on earth - particularly for being a teenaged boy.

Or so I have heard.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!
      Do not go gentle into that good night,
      Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
      Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2008

Hmmmmm.... Touche, Ken Bone.
        What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

• N texas 509er
          Bulldog Fan
          • Feb 2009

I read it like the other programs were talking to him more... maybe not as high of interest from Zags toward Joe (not as much love). Good news is that it doesn't look like he'll land in the WCC, so if it's a mistake we don't have to be reminded 2X a year. Something tells me there are other Pac 10s on the list

Comment

• N texas 509er
            Bulldog Fan
            • Feb 2009

[QUOTE=75Zag;438272]Interesting that Romar seems to have no interest in Harris. The UW roster looks to have a lot of room on it in 2010 depending on which of the existing and incoming underclassmen decide to go early to try the NBA draft.

Hearing that this "no interest" has changed dramatically... Agree with your good luck comment, but think he'll come out of all this just fine. - - Thanks BZ for updates on who will be at upcoming camp... good to see that Harris is still attending

Comment

• spudzag
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Hopefully the eleite camp will give us a better sense of how is really in the mix. You would think that would be a perfect time for offers and for the attendees to make comments that reveal mutual interest, or not.

Comment

Working...
              X