• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Bracketology: Zags to play in Spokane!

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • Das Zagger
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Apr 2008

Wake Forest, I'd like to introduce you to the trap game, enjoy your stay in the 509, you're only going to need one pair of underwear.

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Well, it's a fun thought anyway, but I do feel we'll surprise a lot of people and earn a better seed than 11. These Zags will improve by leaps and bounds by Feb/March.
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• zagking
        Kennel Club Material
        • Dec 2008

never too early to read one of these IMO. Seems fairly accurate.

Comment

• zag67
          Zag for Life
          • Sep 2007

To read, to think, and then to dream.......
          I just want to get to the season and watch this group grow. I think that is going to be fun to watch. We are trying to guess: starters, minutes, redshirts, points, and ??????. And yet most of us have never seen them play and are having a ball with statistics from where they have been playing (and do not get me wrong that has been fun in itself). Dreams are always fun.

Comment

• bullzag23
            Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2015
            • Apr 2008

If we end up in Spokane next year I don't know if I could contain myself.....or the alcohol that I will consume
            A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
            Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
            Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Comment

• Reborn
              Zag for Life
              • Oct 2007

A good job by Joe Lunardi as usual. Yes it's early, but as you know there's nothing like College Hoops, and summer is a great time to dream, try to guess, and predict. It all helps pass the time. why else would we be hearing so much from basketball analysit, and yes they need to make some money to.

I like the idea of playing in Spokane. That would be great.
              And I like the idea of playing Oklahoma. I wanted to play them in the tournament this year. In fact aren't we playing them in K2 this year?

I think Wake lost their great player who was one of my fav's this year. I forgot his name. Sorry. They were good last year, and should be good again. Isee eveyone has the Huskies ranked pretty high this year
              Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• bullzag23
                Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2015
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                A good job by Joe Lunardi as usual. Yes it's early, but as you know there's nothing like College Hoops, and summer is a great time to dream, try to guess, and predict. It all helps pass the time. why else would we be hearing so much from basketball analysit, and yes they need to make some money to.

I like the idea of playing in Spokane. That would be great.
                And I like the idea of playing Oklahoma. I wanted to play them in the tournament this year. In fact aren't we playing them in K2 this year?

I think Wake lost their great player who was one of my fav's this year. I forgot his name. Sorry. They were good last year, and should be good again. Isee eveyone has the Huskies ranked pretty high this year
                Wake lost Jeff Teague and James Johnson, two of their three best players. They should still be a good team but those guys are both projected as lottery-mid first round in the draft. I think that would be a great matchup between two teams that got depleted by graduations/early entries.
                A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
                Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
                Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2008

After RTC's Michael Vernetti predicted last week in his WCC preview that the Portland Pilots will be league champs, RTC's Zach Hayes has the Zags earning an automatic bid and a #9 seed in his preseason bracket.

What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

• tobizag
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

this makes no sense. how on earth could we possibly wind up playing wake forest in spokane for the 2nd time this season in the first round, with a possible rematch with oklahoma, all in michigan state's bracket? i get the seeding, but can lundardi not read our ooc schedule?
                    sigpic

GU Class of '07

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2008

I revived an old thread with my post earlier today because I didn't think the RTC article deserved it's own thread. Lunardi's published his bracket back in June - I believe it was right after withdrawal deadline for the early entrants in the NBA draft - and 09-10 scheduling certainly wasn't set at that point.
                      What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

Working...
                      X