PDA

View Full Version : We've done the scoring breakdown

Gonezagaga
04-01-2007, 10:31 PM
How about the minute breakdown. I think this will tell more about the scoring than anything else.

Pendo 24
Kuso 15
Heytvelt 24
Pargo 30
Downs 22
Brown 15
Bouldin 22
Gurgainous 11
Foster 0*
Davis 14
Sacre 6
Daye 8
Gray 9

*I hope that Foster will redshirt this year ala J. Eaton after his Jr. year. I think that would give him a little more time to develop and then he could step in as a sophomore to replace Kuso and a possibly NBA bound Heytvelt.

I don't really think these numbers are to realistic, there are not to many teams playing 12-13 guys. But, I sure would like a chance to see everyone play a few more minutes than Foster did this year, unless of course they redshirt and save the year of eligibility.

tyra
04-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Does your minute allocation have him transferring to another school?

Gonezagaga
04-02-2007, 06:19 AM
There can only be 13 players on scholarship each year. I showed the minutes of 13 scholarship players. Might not be the right ones, but this is my best guess.

tyra
04-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Well then you've effectively revoked the schollies of PMac and David Burgess ("revoked" isn't really accurate since schollies are tendered year by year). Which two players go is one of the more interesting questions of the off-season. As to minutes, Coach Few has not history (that I am aware of) of ever distributing minutes that broadly. It is another one of the off-season's more interesting questions (along with who the fifth starter will be). Personally, I kind of think he will "go broader" than he has (with all this talent) but probably not as broad as you think. Then there is the ever-present question of injuries .. .