PDA

View Full Version : What do you say in your 3rd post?

theman.themyth.thelegend
06-04-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm not sure, but I'm just happy to be a part of such a fun place filled with great people, gracious administrators, and insightful discourse. May I stay around long enough to enjoy the day I post my 500th post as Tyra just did.

Go Zags!!

:)

former1dog
06-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Cheeeeesseeeeeee ball

You sure post a lot for someone who thinks his/her freedom of speech is being impeded on this message board.

Welcome to the board MMM!

TheZagPhish
06-04-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm not sure, but I'm just happy to be a part of such a special message board...

Wait... Is this a, uh.... I thought this was a bowling alley.

Nice to have you here!

ZagNative
06-04-2009, 10:55 AM
I believe if I were able to find my third post, it might look something like this:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/Junk/Misc/moregruel.jpg
"Please, sir, may I have some more gruel?"

Welcome, MML. Word to the wise: Choosing the right peers in any new environment is critical to long-term success and happiness in that venue. Watch out for the seductive-looking glue-sniffers under the freeway....

krozman
06-04-2009, 02:51 PM
"Please, sir, may I have some more gruel?"

Did you eat your meat? you cant have any more gruel if you dont' eat your meat.

gozagswoohoo
06-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Welcome aboard kind sir, may all of your proceeding posts be filled with glee, wisdom, and larvae.

75Zag
06-04-2009, 03:25 PM
When I see a 3rd post (or any single digit post) I wonder whether the poster is:

(a) a newbie to college basketball;
(b) an experienced bb fan who is just now joining the forum;
(c) a college bb expert who has decided to bless us with his/her wisdom; or
(d) one of our regular posters whose negative rep has become so large that he/she wants to start over.

Whichever you are, welcome aboard. I think 75% of us have a connection to GU other than being a fan. But however or why you came, hope you can make a positive contribution.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

bballbeachbum
06-04-2009, 05:08 PM
well, when first I checked this thread, your rep was bright red. then I checked back later and it was green again, but the thread was voted a 1. then I just checked back again, and now it's a 3.86. that's quite a lot of activity for a third post, up and down and up again :)

But however or why you came, hope you can make a positive contribution.--Zag75

GO TEAM ZAGS!!!