PDA

View Full Version : Zags listed by a few, not listed by a few

BobZag
06-01-2009, 09:30 AM
http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=951160

Keala King is listing an impressive offer list, including Kentucky, Oklahoma State, California, Arizona, Connecticut, USC, UCLA, Washington and Marquette.

Terrence Jones listed Oklahoma, Arizona, Indiana and Washington as the schools recruiting him the hardest.

DeAndre Daniels has offers from UNLV, Texas and USC. Wake Forest, Gonzaga, Iowa State, Rhode Island and Kentucky are showing interest. Daniels is planning to attend the Texas Elite Camp.

Keaton Miles has offers from Oklahoma State, Texas and SMU. He also named Kentucky, Texas A&M, Baylor and Texas Tech as schools that are showing strong interest. Although Kansas isn't recruiting him at the same level as these schools, Miles considers the Jayhawks as his favorite because of the programs track record of sending players to the NBA.

James Johnson only has offers from San Diego and San Diego State. Once July hits, he will have offers from a plethora of high major schools. New Mexico State, California, Arizona and UCLA are presently showing some interest.

Alex Kirk has offers from USC, California, Arizona, Arizona State, Oklahoma State, New Mexico, New Mexico State, Texas Tech and Vanderbilt. Stanford has recently been in contact and Kansas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State are showing interest. Kirk will take an unofficial visit to UCLA after the camp.

Kyle Fuller didn't call Vanderbilt his favorite, but he did say he liked the Commodores a lot. He also lists offers from Marquette, California and UCLA. Arizona is also in the mix.

Pe'Shon Howard listed Maryland, Stanford, Arizona, Arkansas and Virginia Tech as his top five schools. Alabama, Xavier and Virginia are also on his list.

Quincy Miller rattled off offers from Illinois, Purdue, Auburn, South Carolina and Wake Forest and interest from Duke North Carolina, Memphis, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and UCLA.

Jordin Mayes lists Arizona, UNLV, California, Washington State, Stanford, UCLA, Colorado, Gonzaga, Washington and Utah.

spudzag
06-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Jordan Mayes and DeAndre Daniels report contact.

Mayes is clearly a talent point guard. Daniels is out a way, 2011 I think, but a talented power forward. I like the level of kid that Few is showing interest in. Be interesting to see who is offered and who bites.

zagking
06-01-2009, 11:59 AM
King has really blown up recently

DoggieDogpound
06-05-2009, 01:24 PM
I've noticed there is a 6-10 center - John Gage from Vashon Island - 2010,
who lists the Zags on both Rivals and Scout. Any info on him? The one thing I noticed is his Zag like hair.

ZagNative
06-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Gage has had Gonzaga listed from the git, but he has been infatuated with Washington and gets dewy-eyed at the mention of the Huskies, from whom he has an offer. He has "High interest" shown on Scout for both UW and Stanford. I've been including in my daily prospect google for months, but he's made nary a mention of the Zags.