PDA

View Full Version : What Player: Likely Not To Score 10+ ?

BobZag
04-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Pargo?
Bouldin?
Downs?
Heytvelt?

Which one would be the one to most likely NOT score in double figures next season? And what would be the reason for it?

* You can only choose from one of the above.

ZagDaddy
04-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Reading between the lines here lately I'd be guessing the truly correct answer is PMAC. I smell a story in the omissions.

BobZag
04-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Reading between the lines here lately I'd be guessing the truly correct answer is PMAC. I smell a story in the omissions.

Choices are:

Pargo
Bouldin
Downs
Heytvelt

:p

ZagDaddy
04-01-2007, 05:44 PM
'Nuff Said!;)

brasszag
04-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Pargo - I think he tries less to score himself, and improves on finding the person with the most open shot.

Nevtelen
04-01-2007, 08:14 PM
I think all those guys will be in double-figures. If I had to choose one that wouldn't get there, I'd say Bouldin. If he remains inconsistent on the offensive end (which I don't think will happen), other players will get his time and his scoring avg would stay about the same, in the upper single digits.

It would take a serious injury for any of those other guys to not hit double figures, if you ask me.

Bocco
04-01-2007, 08:29 PM
The only way one of those four would not average 10+ per game next season would be because they didn't play. Now if you asked out of these four who most likely would not average 15pts per game, I would say Pargo and Bouldin.

Fonebone
04-01-2007, 09:09 PM
Matt - not because he couldn't score 10, but he still might defer next year, concentrate on playmaking, passing etc. I sure hope he stops passing up open shots.

RebornZag
04-01-2007, 10:47 PM
He may never get out of Few's dog house!!! I think Mark Few could carry a grudge. I mean it's possible. I certainly don't see any of the other 3 averaging less than 10, and honestly I think Josh will as well....but I have to pick one, it'd be Josh....for the reason I gave. He could actually plan to leave GU....who knows what can happen between now and October.

LongIslandZagFan
04-02-2007, 04:21 AM
Josh. He still has hurdles to get over to even be a Zag next year. Plus he has a habit of disappearing in games. With the talent that the Zags have next year he won't be the go to guy either... scoring will likely be more spread out.

tyra
04-02-2007, 05:24 AM
Josh. And if and ONLY if his atonement trajectory is interrupted. All four of these players have scoring etched on their DNA.

Zag79
04-07-2007, 01:39 AM
josh heyltvelt would never score less than 10 a game if given regular minutes at GU, sorry folks. to be honest, i dont see any of the mentioned players scoring less than 10, and throw Kuso into the mix possibly.

ZagManFan
04-07-2007, 08:10 AM
You have to look at the position that these kids play. Pargo is at the point, Bouldin and Downs are in the 2-3 and Josh is the 5. The 2-3 are usually heavy on scoring while Josh could be a beast next year if his head is on straight. In the offense that GU runs, I would say that Pargo would be that player that could score less than 10. He may be asked to distribute the ball more with the weapons we have next year. Of course we know he can take over a game at any point and I truly feel that when he is on a fast break, no one finishes better than Pargo. Just unstoppable with a full head of steam.

Maybe the better question is who will not average 13+ a game?