PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

Birddog
03-31-2007, 04:35 PM
With the Buckeyes beating the Hoyas, I now have to pull for Florida so they can hand the Buckeyes two losses in the same year for Nat'l Championships. Not only that, but I have to pull for the Gators to give them a good butt kicking.

Birddog

soonerterp
03-31-2007, 05:08 PM
This is the first year in a while that I'm not genuinely pulling for anyone. Every team I care about -- even ones that I only *remotely* care about -- are out of it.

MiamiZags
03-31-2007, 07:01 PM
gag me, my 2 least fav teams on the face of the earth. yuck!

dawgman1999
03-31-2007, 07:08 PM
Maybe the 2 least favorite teams for you, but 2 of the best teams in CBB this year. The committee has done well this year as far as seeding is concerned. These 2 teams are the overall #1 and #2 seed in the tourney, and they both got to the final. I have these 2 teams in the final in my bracket. I just need Florida to win the whole thing to complete my bracket.

bulldogshawn
03-31-2007, 10:48 PM
I've quit watching since we lost, there's just no one to root for in this tournament. It's not fun without a George Mason type team.

"March Madness" hasn't been very Mad this year

FuManShoes
04-01-2007, 01:20 AM
With Georgetown's loss, I secured my my first bracket pool win ever! A modest 11-man pool, but an honest-to-Noah pool nonetheless. It pained me to see the Hoyas go down, because I've been rooting for them and don't much enjoy OSU hoops. However, seeing UCLA fall was a joy. I'm sorry, but most of that stifling D that Billy Packer wouldn't shut up about is nothing more than Hack-a-Horford and Beat-a-Brewer. Kudos to Howland for getting the Bruins to play hard every possession, run the floor and close out, but sending two guys to drape themselves over a guy and swatting at ball handlers as you hand check, hip check and trip isn't beautiful D, it's junk. Mostly effective, but still junk.