PDA

View Full Version : Most intriguing offseason...

Baldwinzag
05-14-2009, 07:44 PM
in Zag history?

If not the most intriguing, then it has definitely been the most nerve-wracking. Considering the uncertainty surrounding players such as Elias Harris, Bol Kong, and Austin Daye, this has been an off season filled with anxiety. As fans, we can only wait and hope for the best. Has there ever been another year filled with this much anticipation and/or trepidation?

OZZag
05-14-2009, 08:16 PM
I think it shows the depth that the Zags have that, even if all three did not end up in Spokane,the team will still have four players who can play wing (in a 3 guard lineup) and two players capable of PF minutes

Wing: Bouldin, Arop, KO and perhaps Gibbs
PF: Poling, Dower

sdzag
05-14-2009, 08:58 PM
I think that this ranks with the 07 class anticipation from the glory of the 05-06 team.

2005-2006
Pierre Marie Altidor-Cespedes
J.P. Batista
Mamery Diallo
Nathan Doudney
Colin Floyd
Stephen Gentry
Larry Gurganious
Josh Heytvelt
Erroll Knight
Sean Mallon
Adam Morrison
Jeremy Pargo
David Pendergraft
Derek Raivio

That summer was suppose to have our best recruiting class rebuilding a program without an identity after Ammo left. That summer was at the hight of anticipation for Gray, Daye, and Sacre.
Ammo, JP, Mallon and Knight all hit the road. It was prob. one of Mark Few's greatest transition jobs. To keep the program going after Ammo left was huge. I am excited to see who is actually on the roster come October.