PDA

View Full Version : Sacre Prepares for Final HS Game

Angelo Roncalli
03-29-2007, 05:07 AM
http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/sports/story.html?id=f6f1b8cf-b0db-4385-a4e9-2a65b7ca35ef

RenoZag
03-29-2007, 05:15 AM
"The best thing for me at Handsworth was just being with the guys and enjoying high school," said Sacre. "Really, that's all that matters, all the friendships you make. That's what this season meant to me."

I hope he's saying the same thing about his GU experience 3 or 4 years from now
:)

bigblahla
03-29-2007, 08:17 AM
"There is going to be a lot of pressure on me next year so I might as well just get used to it now. No pain, no gain. I just have to mature as a man and take my responsibilities."

Wow, love this kid already can't wait to see him in a GU uni.

Go!! Zags!!!

Nevtelen
03-29-2007, 10:08 AM
"The best thing for me at Handsworth was just being with the guys and enjoying high school," said Sacre. "Really, that's all that matters, all the friendships you make. That's what this season meant to me."

I hope he's saying the same thing about his GU experience 3 or 4 years from now

Yeah, as long as he adds, "Oh, and the Final Four run was nice, too." :D

Zag509
03-29-2007, 10:34 AM
This kids gonna be special

mdZag23
03-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Few's offense with the passers we have and having him seal guys on the block is going to be devastating on defenses....I'm predicting a high number of very high percentage shots in the next several years.

Bocco
03-29-2007, 04:44 PM
It will be a long spring and summer waiting for next fall to see him begin playing in a GU uniform. With Gray, Daye, Sacre, Brown and the returning players from this year I'm ready for the season to start tomorrow.

BobZag
03-29-2007, 06:00 PM
It will be a long spring and summer waiting for next fall to see him begin playing in a GU uniform. With Gray, Daye, Sacre, Brown and the returning players from this year I'm ready for the season to start tomorrow.

True, but the wait will be well worth it. And if you think next year will be great, think of the year after next. :)

brasszag
03-29-2007, 07:29 PM
True, but the wait will be well worth it. And if you think next year will be great, think of the year after next. :)

As our Reborn friend puts it... "The best is yet to come!"

We've got a pipeline coming that will prove to be an embarassment of riches... and exactly HOW would going to UK/AZ/UO be a better place to be for Mr. Few?