PDA

View Full Version : OT "One Shining Moment"

oregongufan
04-07-2009, 10:13 AM
I've watched "One Shining Moment" a couple of times on www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball and I counted Zags in the video four times, two with Meech and two with Josh. A nice showing for the guys and will be played many times over the year. :)

webspinnre
04-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Too bad Jeremy's posterizing dunk didn't make it.

Zag79
04-07-2009, 10:57 PM
i saw meech twice, daye once, and josh twice. isnt that daye right after meechs first apperance? if not my mistake! great one shining moment for zag fans!

lothar98zag
04-08-2009, 12:06 PM
i saw meech twice, daye once, and josh twice. isnt that daye right after meechs first apperance? if not my mistake! great one shining moment for zag fans!
I thought the same, but watched it in slowmo and am pretty sure it was 'nova in dark blue.

UberZagFan
04-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Uber thought he saw Daye as well....he swore he saw that shot of his.

Aside from the Meech drive and Reynolds' shot for the win, this year's One Shining Moment was pretty tame (or lame?) compared to years past. It just didn't send any chills down your spine. Maybe that is a reflection of the tourney this year---very few buzzer beaters, even fewer upsets, no cinderella runs, little, if any, inspiring stories, and very few contested games in the final rounds. Follow that up with a team winning it that was annointed the championship back in November and you end up with a drama-free tourney

LoveMyZags
04-08-2009, 01:43 PM
I thought the same, but watched it in slowmo and am pretty sure it was 'nova in dark blue.

You are right, it is Scotty Reynolds of Nova. Also, AD doesn't wear an elbow wrap a-la Reynolds. His tee shirt may be big, but it doesn't cover the same way :p