PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my Math

Kiddwell
04-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Thirteen Scholarship Athletes, yes? So...

(1) Bouldin
(2) Foster
(3) Daye
(4) Gray
(5) Sacre
(6) Kong
(7) Goodson
(8) Poling
(9) Gibbs
(10) Harris
(11) Dower
(12) Arop
(13) Olynyk

Where does Guy Marc-Michel fit into this? From earlier posting at GUNation, it has been said that Guy Marc-Michel would be on campus THIS SPRING. That means he'd leave the Idaho JUCO with sophomore eligibility. It had even been suggested he might redshirt so as not to compete for eligibility with Sacre.

If the above is so, I'm having trouble reconciling the numbers, as GU would have (with "High Guy" -- 7'1") FOURTEEN student/athletes for THIRTEEN available scholarships.

Is Marc-Michel, then, not coming this spring after all? Is someone giving away his scholarship to provide one for Guy (a la Taylor Rochestie over at WSU)?

:]

spudzag
04-03-2009, 12:24 PM
I think Guy is a 2010 option.

BobZag
04-03-2009, 12:31 PM
There's a chance Guy-Marc will come to Gonzaga after the first semester. That'd be next December. I do not know the scholie situation for that possibility. But first, he must earn his AA degree in 1.5 years as opposed to the usual 2 years.

SpokastSports
04-03-2009, 12:46 PM
There's a chance Guy-Marc will come to Gonzaga after the first semester. That'd be next December. I do not know the scholie situation for that possibility. But first, he must earn his AA degree in 1.5 years as opposed to the usual 2 years.

If this will happen, it seems to be that the writing's on the wall for a Zag...

lothar98zag
04-03-2009, 01:02 PM
remember, this thread is pinned to the top of the forum page and is updated when needed:

Scholie Table and Prospects to March 30, 2009 (http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=20140)

ZagNative
04-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Guy-Marc Michel is not listed as a prospect in the prospect table. Perhaps he should be... I hadn't seen anything posted for some time, however, and what I did read a while back didn't seem too enthusiastic. "Raw" was the term I associated with his name.

BZ, should he be added to the prospects chart and, if so, for which year?

BobZag
04-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Guy-Marc Michel is not listed as a prospect in the prospect table. Perhaps he should be... I hadn't seen anything posted for some time, however, and what I did read a while back didn't seem too enthusiastic. "Raw" was the term I associated with his name.

BZ, should he be added to the prospects chart and, if so, for which year?

Since we don't know when he'll come, if he does, I think the chart is fine as is.